Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Honorverse

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Honorverse
Post by Celnai   » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Celnai
Midshipman

I love this series It's too bad that writing, editing, and publishing a book takes rather longer than reading it!

One small comment: I like the way you deal with the awkward he/she etc problem by keying abstract or unkown third-person singular pronouns to the gender of the speaker.
Re: Honorverse
Post by KNick   » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 am

KNick
Admiral

Celnai wrote:I love this series It's too bad that writing, editing, and publishing a book takes rather longer than reading it!

One small comment: I like the way you deal with the awkward he/she etc problem by keying abstract or unkown third-person singular pronouns to the gender of the speaker.

Almost everyone on this forum agrees with you. So, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your visits here.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Re: Honorverse
Post by kbus888   » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

kbus888
Vice Admiral

+2013-10-27=
Hi Celnai

Welcome to the forums :D

I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do !!

R

Celnai wrote:I love this series It's too bad that writing, editing, and publishing a book takes rather longer than reading it!

..//* *\\
(/(..^..)\)
.._/'*'\_
.(,,,)^(,,,)

Love is a condition in which
the happiness of another
is essential to your own. - R Heinlein

Return to David's Dimension