Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

toooo much

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
toooo much
Post by paschalprime   » Wed May 29, 2013 4:50 pm

paschalprime
Midshipman

:D David-I have all your books, but I have to say ur losing it!!! Pls focus down. I am 60 years ols and have been reading and loving ur books since you started. Lately though your reviews are getting bad and I agree with them. My opinion is that you are spread too thin,but you will know. You and Robert Heinlein are my most loved authors. Please figure out what the problem is because I hope to read more of your books b4 the alzheimer hits!! lol Take care darling!!
Re: toooo much
Post by kbus888   » Fri May 31, 2013 10:38 pm

kbus888
Vice Admiral

Hi paschalprime

Welcome to the forums !!

I'm just a reader and not a literary critic -- but I disagree with your opinion.

I see no deterioration in RFC's writing abilities.

Anyway -- welcome to the forums !!

EDIT: 1 time -- to add my opinion on paschalprime's post.

R

paschalprime wrote::D David-I have all your books, but I have to say ur losing it!!! Pls focus down. I am 60 years ols and have been reading and loving ur books since you started. Lately though your reviews are getting bad and I agree with them. My opinion is that you are spread too thin,but you will know. You and Robert Heinlein are my most loved authors. Please figure out what the problem is because I hope to read more of your books b4 the alzheimer hits!! lol Take care darling!!
..//* *\\
(/(..^..)\)
.._/'*'\_
.(,,,)^(,,,)

Love is a condition in which
the happiness of another
is essential to your own. - R Heinlein

Return to David's Dimension