Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

HonorCon - 20th Anniversary of the Honorverse Greenville, SC

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
HonorCon - 20th Anniversary of the Honorverse Greenville, SC
Post by tmon   » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:56 pm

tmon
Ensign

DUCKK says this convention isn't a real convention and that it's just for insiders. David is there a reason you couldn't let somebody in Greenville turn it into a real convention. It could be a relaxacon?
Re: HonorCon - 20th Anniversary of the Honorverse Greenville
Post by Lunan   » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

Lunan
Captain of the List

tmon wrote:DUCKK says this convention isn't a real convention and that it's just for insiders. David is there a reason you couldn't let somebody in Greenville turn it into a real convention. It could be a relaxacon?

Dude calm down. If this is 1) a personal party to celebrate 20 years of enjoyable writing and success then HIMSELF has every right to to throw a party and invite only friends and colleagues and 2) is also a meeting to lay out how to keep this universe in order and plan it's future
Hen we the fans have no right to try and barge in
David should be doing a tour for midst toil and tribulation and we can all have a chance or two o go see him a d ask questions. Just remember to bring black licorice
Post by tmon   » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 pm

tmon
Ensign

Lunan. It seems Duckk wasn't aware of the changes for the 20th anniversary. This was just posted at Baen's Bar.

FLA-TRMN

Hello all,

Since this was being discussed, I figured I would interject.

It is my understanding, based on discussions with my board members, that Honorcon 2013 is indeed going to be a convention. There will, during that convention be a private session which would correspond to what David's Advisors have known as Honorcon in the past, but the rest would be open to the public. TRMN has been tasked with logistical support for this and is looking into a hotel at the moment. This is all the information I currently have, and will follow-up with more as it becomes available. We will also be posting more information to our website as it becomes available.

The purpose of this Honorcon, again, to the best of my understanding, is to celebrate Honor's 20th Anniversary.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion.

-Martin
Post by Emo Otaku   » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 am

Emo Otaku
Captain of the List

tmon wrote:Lunan. It seems Duckk wasn't aware of the changes for the 20th anniversary. This was just posted at Baen's Bar.

FLA-TRMN

Hello all,

Since this was being discussed, I figured I would interject.

It is my understanding, based on discussions with my board members, that Honorcon 2013 is indeed going to be a convention. There will, during that convention be a private session which would correspond to what David's Advisors have known as Honorcon in the past, but the rest would be open to the public. TRMN has been tasked with logistical support for this and is looking into a hotel at the moment. This is all the information I currently have, and will follow-up with more as it becomes available. We will also be posting more information to our website as it becomes available.

The purpose of this Honorcon, again, to the best of my understanding, is to celebrate Honor's 20th Anniversary.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion.

-Martin

Sooooo want to go, will have to wait for more details.
~~~~~~

Sanity is merely the consensus of the Insane

Return to David's Dimension