Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

New Tech opens a door!

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
New Tech opens a door!
Post by Jinack   » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:07 pm

Jinack
Midshipman

David and all fans. I have been a fan for a long time. It is disappointing that none of David’s books have been made into movies or a tv series. I realize it would be near impossible to stay true to the writing, so I can accept only reading the books or listening to the audiobooks (Oliver Wyman was the best voice for audio).

However, a new tech could change that!
“A.I.”

It is now possible to create a whole movie or series with life like images. So good that they can be compared side by side with real images.

I hope there is a chance to have this happen. To see Honor on screen the way David imagined her or Merlin would be a dream come true. So many great writers have refused to put their work on film due to not wanting their work destroyed by the process. A.I. could change that! Bring their vision to future generations just as the creators wanted their stories told! Not watered down or changed to fit a studio’s or network’s profitability figures.

Best wishes all and here is to hoping we might yet see the fantastic visions of the future David and others have given us.

Carry on…

Return to David's Dimension