Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Schedule?

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Schedule?
Post by Lunan   » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:22 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

So its been awhile since any official "this is whats in the works" schedule has been posted, any chance of an update?
Re: Schedule?
Post by bert953   » Sat May 07, 2022 9:43 am

bert953
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

It seems that David Weber has “gone dark.” I subscribe to his youtube channel but there hasnt been anything new there in about a year. Hope that he is doing well as l know he had some health issues pre-covid. It would b great if anyone knows whats up as none of us are getting any younger. I just hit my 65 birthday myself and am not as spry as l once was.
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Wed May 11, 2022 10:24 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

bert953 wrote:It seems that David Weber has “gone dark.” I subscribe to his youtube channel but there hasnt been anything new there in about a year. Hope that he is doing well as l know he had some health issues pre-covid. It would b great if anyone knows whats up as none of us are getting any younger. I just hit my 65 birthday myself and am not as spry as l once was.

The last update I've seen is The Janus Files in the Gordian universe, for October this year.
Post by Louis R   » Thu May 12, 2022 12:57 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

I suspect that Himself has been focused on work and life [not necessarily in that order] for some time now. From comments Jane Lindskold has made recently, those who fall into those slots aren't having any difficulty talking to him.

With luck he'll surface again before too long and at least give the rest of us a wave.

ThinksMarkedly wrote:
bert953 wrote:It seems that David Weber has “gone dark.” I subscribe to his youtube channel but there hasnt been anything new there in about a year. Hope that he is doing well as l know he had some health issues pre-covid. It would b great if anyone knows whats up as none of us are getting any younger. I just hit my 65 birthday myself and am not as spry as l once was.

The last update I've seen is The Janus Files in the Gordian universe, for October this year.

Return to David's Dimension