Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Sugestion for a Christmas/Birthday present for Dave.

Pull up a chair and talk to Sharon about care and feeding of an author, life in the literary world, crochet, or just life in general.
Sugestion for a Christmas/Birthday present for Dave.
Post by pokermind   » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

In your photos you're both shall we say fluffy, and extra weight lowers your life expectancy believe me you don't want to be counting carbs and pricking your fingers to check blood sugar. That leaves exercise, but Dave has to sit at the computer and compose while he has the muse, right? How about a bike powered radio or stereo what ever he uses to tune out the world? Then Dave can exercise while he works, or work while he exercises. Love his stories but don't want to see him work himself into an early grave. I'm fluffy myself, but there's nothing worse than a reformed drunk, Love and prayers, CPO Poker Mind
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Re: Sugestion for a Christmas/Birthday present for Dave.
Post by s3nfo   » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

s3nfo
Midshipman

He's always talking about how he "blows up" computers, how about a gift card to his local computer store to Preempt his next blow up!
Re: Sugestion for a Christmas/Birthday present for Dave.
Post by namelessfly   » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 pm

namelessfly

Forget getting a gift for David. Did Mr Weber get the FN PS-90 that Mrs Weber deserves? Do inhave to start another BC(P) thread?

Return to Sharon's Corner