Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Tomorrow's book signing

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Tomorrow's book signing
Post by jlrice54   » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:49 am

jlrice54
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Senior Chief wrote:Oh yeah there will be a new Stephanie Harrington novel written

PLus a full Alfred Harrington novel as well covering his RMMC days and how he met Allison.
Post by saber964   » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:53 pm

saber964
Admiral

jlrice54 wrote:
Senior Chief wrote:Oh yeah there will be a new Stephanie Harrington novel written

PLus a full Alfred Harrington novel as well covering his RMMC days and how he met Allison.

Beauty and the Beast Beginnings World's of Honor #6 will tell you all you need to know about Alfred and Allison meeting.
Post by Senior Chief   » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

jlrice54 wrote:

But this is probably the last Honor Harrington novel. That was my question at the Dallas signing after the Q&A session. He told me he just couldn’t send Honor on a death mission but he doesn’t have another in the plans.

Yeah he said the same thing. Can not send home fleet on death rides.
Post by drothgery   » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:52 pm

drothgery
Vice Admiral

Senior Chief wrote:Tomorrow evening at 7:30 PST I get to meet David Weber at Mysterious Galaxy book signing. I may do a repeat the next day at when he is at the Navy Base for another book signing. Just whole loads of fun Thursday and Friday. :)

So he was in town while I was in Europe.
Still, RFC isn't as cute as my SO, so I guess that's fine...
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Senior Chief wrote:Tomorrow evening at 7:30 PST I get to meet David Weber at Mysterious Galaxy book signing. I may do a repeat the next day at when he is at the Navy Base for another book signing. Just whole loads of fun Thursday and Friday. :)

Good for you!
I just finished Uncompromising Honor... if it is not his finest work yet, I don't know what is!

Especially like the interaction in Chicago Jan/Feb 1923 that began "What do you mean you won't go out and fight?"
We in the US could use a very large dose of such moral integrity...
Just my 2 ₡ worth

Return to Honorverse