Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: penny and 60 guests

Dragon Award nomination

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Dragon Award nomination
Post by runsforcelery   » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:29 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Just in case you haven't already heard, Tim, Tom, and I have been nominated for the 2018 Dragon Award for military SF for Call to Vengeance. We're all very happy and excited about that, whether or not we ultimately win. On the other hand, we'd really prefer winning to losing ( :roll:), so if you haven't already, by all means go to http://application.dragoncon.org/dc_fan ... signup.php and sign up to vote. You don't have to attend DragonCon; all you have to do is register (and it's, like, free, people :lol:) and then you get to vote for your choices in all categories. It's a great way for fandom in general to speak up about the works it enjoys the most.

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Re: Dragon Award nomination
Post by cthia   » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:54 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Count on my vote, and Godspeed.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

But ... there were no dragons in the story. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Lunan   » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:54 am

Lunan
Captain of the List

You know I don’t recall a single story that featured an HMS Dragon. Perhaps that might eventually get fixed

Annachie wrote:But ... there were no dragons in the story. ;)

Return to Honorverse