Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Why?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Why?
Post by Dauntless   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

GJ? I take it that is short for GiagaJoules?
Post by kzt   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

Dauntless wrote:GJ? I take it that is short for GiagaJoules?

Yes. Delivered in something on the order of a few microseconds. According to what I read. The Bu9 guys had an interesting discussion on heavy ground combat systems at Honorcon. They stole a lot from a paper on 4th Generation Nuclear Weapons.
Post by ldwechsler   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:17 pm

ldwechsler
Rear Admiral

kzt wrote:
Dauntless wrote:GJ? I take it that is short for GiagaJoules?

Yes. Delivered in something on the order of a few microseconds. According to what I read. The Bu9 guys had an interesting discussion on heavy ground combat systems at Honorcon. They stole a lot from a paper on 4th Generation Nuclear Weapons.

Keep in mind that MAlign has its own goals. And a key element was the partial destruction of the League.

Actually, the sort of got it. Of course, they were revealed and that in itself was a bad loss.
Post by kzt   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

ldwechsler wrote:Keep in mind that MAlign has its own goals. And a key element was the partial destruction of the League.

Actually, the sort of got it. Of course, they were revealed and that in itself was a bad loss.

They got about 5-25% of the way to their goal, and will create a much more tightly knit together SL going forward. They have pretty much been running from one disaster to another. It's like a roadrunner cartoon.

The only thing they have managed to do that might be a win is get a lot of people aware of those crazy murderous Manties.

Return to Honorverse