Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Spoiler(s) dangling threads

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Spoiler(s) dangling threads
Post by TangoLima   » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:02 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

There are many threads left dangling.
Here is one of my current favorites.

Will Gwen and Helga get married?
Will it be at Mike's townhouse, so his mother can gush?
Re: Spoiler(s) dangling threads
Post by George J. Smith   » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:46 am

George J. Smith
Commodore

Who is Charles and who is he working for?
T&R
GJS

A man should live forever, or die in the attempt
Spider Robinson Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (1977) A voice is heard in Ramah
Post by pappilon   » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am

pappilon
Rear Admiral

Where, oh where, has our Admiral Sarnow gone? (Yes I do know where) How, oh how can he be?

Does our Mr. Firebrand hook up with Indy's sister?

Does Honor finally bow to her duty to Queen and Country and become First Space Lord of the GA (although not the very first one)?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Fox2!   » Tue May 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

pappilon wrote:
Does Honor finally bow to her duty to Queen and Country and become First Space Lord of the GA (although not the very first one)?

I would imagine Hamish will get dual-hatted (at least for a while) as the first First Space Lord/Minister of Defense for the GA. Although I suspect it will be more like the Commander, US ARMY EUROPE being the Commander in Chief of US European Command and the Supreme Commander Allied Forces Europe.
Post by saber964   » Wed May 02, 2018 11:24 am

saber964
Admiral

pappilon wrote:Where, oh where, has our Admiral Sarnow gone? (Yes I do know where) How, oh how can he be?

ADM Mark Sarnow is currently CO Ninth Fleet and Governor of Silisia
Post by Theemile   » Wed May 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

saber964 wrote:
pappilon wrote:Where, oh where, has our Admiral Sarnow gone? (Yes I do know where) How, oh how can he be?

ADM Mark Sarnow is currently CO Ninth Fleet and Governor of Silisia

I believe Papillon is more interested in a fuller definition of Mark's "interesting times" in Silesia.
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Post by pappilon   » Wed May 02, 2018 3:56 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

Does Honor finally bow to her duty to Queen and Country and become First Space Lord of the GA (although not the very first one)?[/quote]
saber964 wrote:ADM Mark Sarnow is currently CO Ninth Fleet and Governor of Silisia

Theemile wrote:I believe Papillon is more interested in a fuller definition of Mark's "interesting times" in Silesia.

(Yes I do know where)!! The question should not have been a DUH! Yes I want details, stomping on alligators while wrestling hexapumas. This is, after all, Dangling Threads.

We have not even heard so much as:"Dear Beth, Arrived on station this date stop Had charming formal dinner with Governor ______ stopDiscussed his unconditional surrender stop He seemed quite amused stop Looks like I won't be home by Christmas after all stoppals foreverstop Markie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Theemile   » Wed May 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

pappilon wrote:
Theemile wrote:I believe Papillon is more interested in a fuller definition of Mark's "interesting times" in Silesia.

(Yes I do know where)!! The question should not have been a DUH! Yes I want details, stomping on alligators while wrestling hexapumas. This is, after all, Dangling Threads.

We have not even heard so much as:"Dear Beth, Arrived on station this date stop Had charming formal dinner with Governor ______ stopDiscussed his unconditional surrender stop He seemed quite amused stop Looks like I won't be home by Christmas after all stoppals foreverstop Markie

Memory serves, Mark Sarnow's significant other is more a Barry than a Beth, and Mark's major hobby is either crochet or needlepoint.
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Post by Weird Harold   » Wed May 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

Theemile wrote:
pappilon wrote:

Memory serves, Mark Sarnow's significant other is more a Barry than a Beth, and Mark's major hobby is either crochet or needlepoint.

That was a rather irreverent report to the queen, not a letter home.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by feyhunde   » Wed May 02, 2018 6:51 pm

feyhunde
Lieutenant Commander

Will the clued in Onion evacuees like Zachariah McBryde who realize how cut throat the inner core of the MA lead a revolt?

Will Richard Harrington's secret Mesa Decoder ring be found?

Will the Galaxy be told the fate of Calvin's Hope?

Will the sinister truth about Treecat mind control be revealed?

Will someone realize its odd how many planets with native sentient are linked by the Junction?

Will we get a proper story of the brotherhood's attempted conquest of Manticore? Or Ellen D'Orville? or Edward Saganami?

Return to Honorverse