Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 40 guests

Spoilers post-UH Admiralty

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Spoilers post-UH Admiralty
Post by TangoLima   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 am

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

So which of the characters we know and love will be
in the admiralty post UH?
Truman, Sarnow, Khumalo others?
Re: Spoilers post-UH Admiralty
Post by Frankjg   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Frankjg
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Sarnow will stay in Silesia stabilizing it before he moves to a new position. I suspect he will be a Space Lord.

Gold Peak will replace Khumalo in Tablott when he moves to the admirality.

Truman most definitely will be there. I suspect she will be heavily involved in the new havenite and manty joint units.
Post by ldwechsler   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:09 pm

ldwechsler
Rear Admiral

Frankjg wrote:Sarnow will stay in Silesia stabilizing it before he moves to a new position. I suspect he will be a Space Lord.

Truman most definitely will be there. I suspect she will be heavily involved in the new havenite and manty joint units.

Don't really know or care all that much. RFC has said he might or might not write more and there was no way he could tie up each individual possible story line.

I don't know what will happen to Cardones who has been held back from becoming an admiral. It will haunt my nights (heh).
Post by PeterZ   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Rafe and Andrea chose to stay with Honor. Now that Honor has opted for a "family first" career tract, they will make up for lost time. The navy isn't shrinking after all. There is Silesia and Talbott commands to rotate out, after all.
Post by munroburton   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:01 pm

munroburton
Admiral

I imagine Cardones will probably be promoted now that Honor doesn't need a flag staff. Due to the Beowulf strike wiping out a chunk of the RMN admiralty, I suspect he will end up as a Rear Admiral rather than a Commodore.

Brigham is a very good candidate for one of the Space Lords. If not straightaway, then in one of the following rotations. As posted elsewhere, the peacetime RMN has a policy of rotating senior officers between the Admiralty and various field commands.

The only delayed promotion will be Andrea Jaruwalski's, so she can serve at least one tour as captain of a warship. She'll be lucky to get two commands before they give her a flag deck(or desk!), though.
Post by roseandheather   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:13 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

My husband, Allen Higgins, will be given some sort of post which does not end in heartbreaking tragedy.

WON'T HE, Your Celeryness?? ::brandishes torch and pitchfork:: 8-)
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by kzt   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:23 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather wrote:My husband, Allen Higgins, will be given some sort of post which does not end in heartbreaking tragedy.

WON'T HE, Your Celeryness?? ::brandishes torch and pitchfork:: 8-)

Indeed. It will be a very nice plaque on Saganami Island.
Post by Star Knight   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Star Knight
Commodore

With the demobilization some may just decide they have done enough and go on half pay or leave the service outright...
Post by saber964   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:52 pm

saber964
Admiral

Frankjg wrote:Sarnow will stay in Silesia stabilizing it before he moves to a new position. I suspect he will be a Space Lord.

Khumalo will IMHO get the feared we regret to inform you that there is no command available letter and placed on the retired list at his present rank. He will then immediately become Lieutenant Governor and Deputy Viceroy of the Tallbot Quadrant. Then in about ten or fifteen years become Governor and Viceroy and shepherd the TQ fully into the SEM.
Post by TangoLima   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:13 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

Khumalo may be Governor sooner than later.
EM is likely to get a cabinet post, probably
Home Office which post she held before.

Return to Honorverse