Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

(SPOILERS) Uncomprisingly good

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: (SPOILERS) Uncomprisingly good
Post by roseandheather   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:52 am

roseandheather
Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:
TangoLima wrote:If AH survived maybe he will be the next first space lord.

I wouldn't dare! God only knows what disaster would come calling on him if he was First Space Lord! :shock:

The mind boggles! :twisted:

YOU LEAVE MY BABY ALONE DO I MAKE MYSELF QUITE CLEAR

LEAVE HIM *ALONE* OR SO HELP ME.... :SHAKES FIST:
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by TangoLima   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:50 am

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

Hard Luck Higgins.
Sounds like a sour dough prospector.
Post by Slneezy   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Slneezy
Lieutenant Commander

PeterZ wrote:I suspect you are. Those self-centered idiots deserve what they get.

Let's see now.....which Alliance member state has the death penalty? Not sure but let them have jurisdiction over the trial.

Punishment (if convicted) death by letting the POWs from Filereta's and Crandall's fleets have the bassids.

They were totally screwed up by the Aligment though and put in an unwinnable position from the get go. Otherwise they wouldn't have done anything other than continue the League's federal government's tradition of graft and corruption - which isn't quite so terrible considering how, by and large the League has kept peace and prosperity.
Post by PeterZ   » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:14 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Slneezy wrote:
PeterZ wrote:I suspect you are. Those self-centered idiots deserve what they get.

Let's see now.....which Alliance member state has the death penalty? Not sure but let them have jurisdiction over the trial.

Punishment (if convicted) death by letting the POWs from Filereta's and Crandall's fleets have the bassids.

They were totally screwed up by the Aligment though and put in an unwinnable position from the get go. Otherwise they wouldn't have done anything other than continue the League's federal government's tradition of graft and corruption - which isn't quite so terrible considering how, by and large the League has kept peace and prosperity.

Recall the Protectorates? That sort of abuse of "neobarbs" is tantamount of the US abuse of Central and South America post Civil War but more brutal. Not something to be proud of.

That really isn't just a matter of harmless corruption. That sort of predatory prectice has killed many, many people. Death penalty is too good for them.
Post by Peter2   » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:55 am

Peter2
Captain (Junior Grade)

TangoLima wrote:Hard Luck Higgins.
Sounds like a sour dough prospector.

That reminds me of Jack Vance's short story "Hard Luck Diggings". :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, it's good, and it gave its name to a collection of Vance's early stories, most of which I also liked.

Return to Honorverse