Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ThinksMarkedly and 36 guests

(SPOILERS) Uncomprisingly good

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: (SPOILERS) Uncomprisingly good
Post by cthia   » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:58 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather wrote:
PeterZ wrote:I was never more happy that Eloise survived. I truly thought she would buy it. Glad, I am, that you scared His Celeryness into letting her live.

Apparently the thought of killing her off only to encounter me at HonorCon later this year was a bit too terrifying for His Celeryness. I am also extremely grateful that he spared her, as I'd have hated to have to kill him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterZ wrote:We'll see about your choices. I agree about Lester and Mike. Matsuko is meant for Westman and Allen is indeed you destined relational compliment. Poor man got hammered and deserves some emotional compensation.

SEE, Your Celeryness?? I'm totally Allen's destined soulmate!! You know you wanna make it happen! :P :P :P 8-)

roseandheather wrote:
PeterZ wrote:I was never more happy that Eloise survived. I truly thought she would buy it. Glad, I am, that you scared His Celeryness into letting her live.

Apparently the thought of killing her off only to encounter me at HonorCon later this year was a bit too terrifying for His Celeryness. I am also extremely grateful that he spared her, as I'd have hated to have to kill him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterZ wrote:We'll see about your choices. I agree about Lester and Mike. Matsuko is meant for Westman and Allen is indeed you destined relational compliment. Poor man got hammered and deserves some emotional compensation.

SEE, Your Celeryness?? I'm totally Allen's destined soulmate!! You know you wanna make it happen! :P :P :P 8-)

Yea, we all want you to give her an Allen wrench to fix what ails her. Love is a many splendored thing. Since I done gone and lost my Abby to some bloke living out in the sticks, I want someone to get the guy or girl. There's not much left for me. Stacy doesn't care about good looks or money. Being fifth in line for succession, Michelle is unapproachable even for someone who's never feared rejection. Shannon is too absorbed with her work to even hear me begging. Thandi would pummel the hell out of me for even asking. Sonja doesn't socialize with humans because we're lacking. I'd simply be a number in Alice's harem. Estelle is already a fancy of Honor's. And I lost my Ronnie to a travesty of justice while she was riding in a perverted sounding pinnace called Hawk-Papa-One.

Since those arrogant Solarian retards have phu**ed it up for everybody else, it's a long way back to my sweetie in the Sol system. Perhaps I'll run into Georgia on the long ride home. She'll go out with anyone.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:41 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Now that treecats can handle firearms, will they be free to challenge and duel scum like Pavel Young?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by TangoLima   » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:40 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

It is unclear to me.
Was Allen Higgins at Beowulf ?
I hope he wasn't.
Is there textev ?
Post by ywing14   » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:08 pm

ywing14
Captain (Junior Grade)

TangoLima wrote:It is unclear to me.
I hope he wasn't.
Is there textev ?

I would think he was. He was in the nonrotating position of Vice Chief of the Joint Chiefs. In chapter 7 it says all of the Joint Chiefs were going to Beowulf except Theisman.
Post by Sharidann   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 am

Sharidann
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

No textev though.

So humtidum time again!
ywing14 wrote:
I hope he wasn't.
Is there textev ?

I would think he was. He was in the nonrotating position of Vice Chief of the Joint Chiefs. In chapter 7 it says all of the Joint Chiefs were going to Beowulf except Theisman.
Post by roseandheather   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:28 am

roseandheather
Admiral

I hope he wasn't.
Is there textev ?

IF ALLEN HIGGINS WAS KILLED AT BEOWULF I WILL MURDER RFC SO FUCKING HARD HE'LL FEEL IT FOR A YEAR
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by TangoLima   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:48 am

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

Another thing I have noticed.
Mike still doesn't have a treecat guardian of her own.
Post by kzt   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:03 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather wrote:
IF ALLEN HIGGINS WAS KILLED AT BEOWULF I WILL MURDER RFC SO FUCKING HARD HE'LL FEEL IT FOR A YEAR

Sorry, don’t read spoilers. But while he wasn’t in the list of dead it was hardly exhaustive. And the logical place for him to be was there.
Post by roseandheather   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:15 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

kzt wrote:
roseandheather wrote:

Sorry, don’t read spoilers. But while he wasn’t in the list of dead it was hardly exhaustive. And the logical place for him to be was there.

HE WAS HOME MINDING THE STORE WHILST EVERYONE ELSE WAS OFF GETTING THEMSELVES KILLED AND IF RFC DOESN'T LIKE IT HE CAN COME ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by TangoLima   » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:36 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

If AH survived maybe he will be the next first space lord.

Return to Honorverse