Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests

All I Want for Christmas Is....

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: All I Want for Christmas Is....
Post by Daryl   » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:44 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

[/quote]

How about a happy and healthy year ahead for all of us?[/quote]

Excellent wish. This time last year I was unaware that my long term CLL (leukemia) had changed from slowly progressing into auto immune haemolytic anemic CLL and I had about five weeks to live. Much drama and a year's treatment I'm recovering slowly but well, and am quite optimistic about my future. So yes good health to all, don't take anything for granted and enjoy life.
Post by ldwechsler   » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:15 am

ldwechsler
Rear Admiral

Daryl wrote:

How about a happy and healthy year ahead for all of us?[/quote]

Excellent wish. This time last year I was unaware that my long term CLL (leukemia) had changed from slowly progressing into auto immune haemolytic anemic CLL and I had about five weeks to live. Much drama and a year's treatment I'm recovering slowly but well, and am quite optimistic about my future. So yes good health to all, don't take anything for granted and enjoy life.[/quote]

Good for you and hang on. I was told by doctors that I had about a five percent chance of living two years. THAT WAS IN 1981!!

I am still here and just about all the doctors are dead. And if I had died then, I would never had read any of RFC's books.
Post by Erls   » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:25 am

Erls
Captain (Junior Grade)

In no particular order...

1- A look into a purpose built 'Cat only domed forest with man-made river/lake system on Grayson where the 'Cat population (and imported prey) are flourishing and growing in leaps and bounds. Think about a place where Grayson-bonded 'Cats can go to to be with their species for and enjoy a mirror image of Sphinx, as well as where 'Cats can grow up in an almost natural habitat before venturing outside into the cities of Grayson.

2- A more in-depth story of how Old Earth recovered from the economic winter that one of the anthologies (By The Book iirc) lead into. What changes were made, what technologies were pushed, and what colonies (Beowulf?) had already been planted?

3- A 3-part series of Gustav and the founding of his empire.

I have many more, but won't overwhelm Santa...

Return to Honorverse