Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

Harrington Homestead

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Harrington Homestead
Post by Gun Boat Diplomacy   » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Gun Boat Diplomacy
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I can't seem to find the answer to a question thats been bouncing around in my head for awhile. Did the Harringtion Homestead of Sphinx get destroyed in the Yawata Crossing strike? thanks
Re: Harrington Homestead
Post by Eagleeye   » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Eagleeye
Commodore

Gun Boat Diplomacy wrote:I can't seem to find the answer to a question thats been bouncing around in my head for awhile. Did the Harringtion Homestead of Sphinx get destroyed in the Yawata Crossing strike? thanks

Not to the best of my knowledge. Yawata Crossing was too far away for that. And if something had happened to Harrington steading, something would most probably also have happened to Bright Water Clan, because their ranges are connected. But it was Black Rock Clan, that suffered annihilation, not Bright Water. So ... no. There're no hints that Harrington steading was damaged or destroyed.
Post by Dauntless   » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

i believe the strike was close though (as in within a couple of hundred miles). it did destroy the closest major city to the harrington freehold where several of the extended harrington family lived.

even without the party there would have been lots of harringtons among the dead. the party just turned it from a lot into most
Post by kenl511   » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:58 pm

kenl511
Captain (Junior Grade)

Dauntless wrote:i believe the strike was close though (as in within a couple of hundred miles). it did destroy the closest major city to the Harrington freehold where several of the extended Harrington family lived.

even without the party there would have been lots of Harringtons among the dead. the party just turned it from a lot into most

The nearest city is Twin Forks. Yawata Crossing is the administrative seat for the Province (Duchy or County?).

There is a clear reference in ART to the freehold as a good place to stay for Allison, Alfred and Jacques. Implies the place is intact.
Post by saber964   » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:07 pm

saber964
Admiral

Twin Forks is the closest town/city to Craggy Hollow is IIRC 60 km the next nearest city is Duvalaler at 300 km. Yawata Crossing is/was the planetary capital and is IIRC 5-600 km.

Return to Honorverse