Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dauntless and 21 guests

The Bolthole Novella question

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
The Bolthole Novella question
Post by Lunan   » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

RFC, the bolthole novella (i forget if you gave us the title)
will this be part of a new anthology?
also if so i'm curious if you would invite Christopher Nuttall to write a story, his most recent book actully makes a reference to Honor Harrington and i know he was at honorcon last year.
also if it does belong to a new anthology just as a random list. of living writers who would you want to do a story in it? (not nessisarly would be asked but just who you would think would be fun to have do an honorverse story?)
Re: The Bolthole Novella question
Post by runsforcelery   » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Lunan wrote:RFC, the bolthole novella (i forget if you gave us the title)
also if so i'm curious if you would invite Christopher Nuttall to write a story, his most recent book actully makes a reference to Honor Harrington and i know he was at honorcon last year.
also if it does belong to a new anthology just as a random list. of living writers who would you want to do a story in it? (not nessisarly would be asked but just who you would think would be fun to have do an honorverse story?)

I normally discuss possible anthology participation only with the contributors, and I only invite contributors after vetting the choice with Toni Weisskopff. I don't discuss them at all on the forum until I've already spoken to the potential contributor and gotten his/her agreement to participate.

As far as the novella is concerned, the title is "Dark Fall" and Toni intends to post it on the Baen site next year in the run-up to Uncompromising.

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Re: The Bolthole Novella question
Post by Lunan   » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

Thanks for responding. The question as to who might you want only came to my mind because I have heard Chris Nuattal say he'd like to and on one of Jim Butchers panels at dragon con he said he would like to write a story featuring a marine and a tree cat. So I was wondering if

Regardless it makes sense not to talk until set(if you hadn't ever thought to ask Jim to do a story check out his MHI story it's really good)

As always thank you for taking time to respond to us hopeless fans.
runsforcelery wrote:
Lunan wrote:RFC, the bolthole novella (i forget if you gave us the title)

I normally discuss possible anthology participation only with the contributors, and I only invite contributors after vetting the choice with Toni Weisskopff. I don't discuss them at all on the forum until I've already spoken to the potential contributor and gotten his/her agreement to participate.

As far as the novella is concerned, the title is "Dark Fall" and Toni intends to post it on the Baen site next year in the run-up to Uncompromising.

Return to Honorverse