Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 51 guests

Plea to author for [Updated] Map With last book

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Plea to author for [Updated] Map With last book
Post by Relax   » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 am

Relax
Fleet Admiral

Here is a plea for an updated map with the new wormhole junctions and terminus positions we have read about in the last few books to finally show up on a map? It would really help understand the geography of how they interact with the Manticore WHJ and its dominant position.

Cheers
_________
Tally Ho!
Relax
Re: Plea to author for [Updated] Map With last book
Post by glott   » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm

glott
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Relax wrote:Here is a plea for an updated map with the new wormhole junctions and terminus positions we have read about in the last few books to finally show up on a map? It would really help understand the geography of how they interact with the Manticore WHJ and its dominant position.

Cheers

I second this request...

On second thought, I second it as long as it doesn't delay the publication of UH.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"...the ability of an entrenched, bureaucratic military to ignore anything which challenges its fundamental working assumptions simply cannot be exaggerated." - David Weber
Post by TangoLima   » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:14 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

lease see the Maps post.

There are some excellent sites mentioned in the
thread.
Post by pappilon   » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:07 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

TangoLima wrote:lease see the Maps post.

thread.

Bu5 can post the relevant insets to Baen without distracting his celeryship from the more important jobs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by cthia   » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:29 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

pappilon wrote:
TangoLima wrote:lease see the Maps post.

thread.

Bu5 can post the relevant insets to Baen without distracting his celeryship from the more important jobs.

True.

But. The completeness of the books demand it. The series is about to conclude, which ends this particular story arc and there are no guarantees that the thread will ever resume. The books are forever. Posts of maps on the forum are not.

If not included in the last book, then historians picking up the books far into the future would crave "The Lost Maps of the Honorverse."

The inheritor of my Honorverse collection, and the inheritor of his, would be such a historian. :D

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse