Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ThinksMarkedly, tlb and 65 guests

Who will NOT die

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Who will NOT die
Post by cthia   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:30 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
runsforcelery wrote:Ha! Safe on planets? Unlikely to have problems? Bush-wah! Bush-wah, I say!

Present not the author with a challenge unless 'tis thy truest wish that it be taken up! :twisted:

I hereby challenge you, O Great World Wide Wizard of Weberverse, to find a way to keep Honor & Nimitz alive.

Might as well buy a ticket while the Ticketmaster's sellin' 'em.

I'd also like to buy a ticket for Rose to include Eloise and Elizabeth in that challenge. I'm anything but selfish. Besides, what kind of a guy would I be to only buy one ticket to an event that I know for a fact someone special would like. :roll:

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by lyonheart   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:49 am

lyonheart
Fleet Admiral

Hi Eagleeye,

It was Isobel and Albrecht themselves, the very tippy top of the MAlighn, all right.

L

Eagleeye wrote:quote="filbert"[quote="dlewis0160"]Somehow, someway I bet Damien Harahap :lol:quote

A little birdie told me (and a room-full of his closest friends, at Libertycon) that Harahap has an . . . interesting friendship of sorts in the future.

I ain't a-gonna tell no mo.

I thought, I remember a scene in SoV, in which 2 Mesan Alignment agents spoke about him and said that Harahap was medically ... poisoned or something like that. If he not get his antidote in time, he'll die ... does that birdtalk mean, that the poison can be detected and neutralized?

By the way, I wonder who his new friend may be ... he's arrested by Jacob Zavala - so I guess it's one of the people we've seen with Zavala lately. Say - Abigail Hearns? Naomi Kaplan? Zavala himself? Abigails bodyguard?[/quote]
Any snippet or post from RFC is good if not great!
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:15 am

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

I already suggested Indy Graham as having the makings of friendship with Firebrand. That and this would be a good excuse to keep Indy and Abby together.
lyonheart wrote:Hi Eagleeye,

It was Isobel and Albrecht themselves, the very tippy top of the MAlighn, all right.

L

Eagleeye wrote:quote="filbert"[quote="dlewis0160"]Somehow, someway I bet Damien Harahap :lol:quote

A little birdie told me (and a room-full of his closest friends, at Libertycon) that Harahap has an . . . interesting friendship of sorts in the future.

I thought, I remember a scene in SoV, in which 2 Mesan Alignment agents spoke about him and said that Harahap was medically ... poisoned or something like that. If he not get his antidote in time, he'll die ... does that birdtalk mean, that the poison can be detected and neutralized?

By the way, I wonder who his new friend may be ... he's arrested by Jacob Zavala - so I guess it's one of the people we've seen with Zavala lately. Say - Abigail Hearns? Naomi Kaplan? Zavala himself? Abigails bodyguard?
[/quote]
Post by TangoLima   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

RFC I challenge you to make it interesting.
Kill all the charaaters we care about and let the
MAlignment win outright.
Post by robert132   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:52 pm

robert132
Captain of the List

runsforcelery wrote:
Ha! Safe on planets? Unlikely to have problems? Bush-wah! Bush-wah, I say!

Present not the author with a challenge unless 'tis thy truest wish that it be taken up! :twisted:

Already they've forgotten how easy it is for multi-million ton bits and pieces, both natural and artificial in origin to come crashing down on populated planets in the worst areas possible.

:o :twisted: :roll:

Just my opinion of course and probably not worth the paper it's not written on.
Post by kzt   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:Honor's relatives on Beowulf?

You mean Gerry Adams or whatever her uncle's name actually is?
Post by kzt   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:40 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

TangoLima wrote:RFC I challenge you to make it interesting.
MAlignment win outright.

"Stone Dogs". I think the good guys had one surviving viewpoint character left at the end, as they fled into deep space.
Post by n7axw   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:43 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

kzt wrote:
Daryl wrote:Honor's relatives on Beowulf?

You mean Gerry Adams or whatever her uncle's name actually is?

Jacque Benton-Ramirz y Chou....

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:48 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

TangoLima wrote:RFC I challenge you to make it interesting.
MAlignment win outright.

Hey! How did that Stilthy smoke get here?! Lacoon II doesn't seem to be effective. Perhaps we should shake down those dispatch boats. They're riding high!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by dlewis0160   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:44 pm

dlewis0160
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

filbert wrote:
dlewis0160 wrote:Somehow, someway I bet Damien Harahap :lol:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!! :P

Return to Honorverse