Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 40 guests

Who will NOT die

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Who will NOT die
Post by Weird Harold   » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:They are if the beauty of Beauty & the Beast is to be preserved.

Of course the Drs Harrington will survive. Honor has lost enough of her family to satisfy even the worst Troll.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by cthia   » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:39 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Weird Harold wrote:
cthia wrote:They are if the beauty of Beauty & the Beast is to be preserved.

Of course the Drs Harrington will survive. Honor has lost enough of her family to satisfy even the worst Troll.

Thank you Harold!

Enough Harrington blood has been spilt. Preserve Honors.

Let her live and retire her.

My best friend couldn't go in the military in the 70's because they already had all of his other brothers. Didn't want all of them to possibly buy the farm.

Save some Harrington blood. It isn't infected. Well, only with Meyerdahl Ballistic.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by filbert   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:14 pm

filbert
Lieutenant Commander

dlewis0160 wrote:Somehow, someway I bet Damien Harahap :lol:

A little birdie told me (and a room-full of his closest friends, at Libertycon) that Harahap has an . . . interesting friendship of sorts in the future.

I ain't a-gonna tell no mo.
Post by Eagleeye   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Eagleeye
Commodore

filbert wrote:
dlewis0160 wrote:Somehow, someway I bet Damien Harahap :lol:

A little birdie told me (and a room-full of his closest friends, at Libertycon) that Harahap has an . . . interesting friendship of sorts in the future.

I ain't a-gonna tell no mo.

I thought, I remember a scene in SoV, in which 2 Mesan Alignment agents spoke about him and said that Harahap was medically ... poisoned or something like that. If he not get his antidote in time, he'll die ... does that birdtalk mean, that the poison can be detected and neutralized?

By the way, I wonder who his new friend may be ... he's arrested by Jacob Zavala - so I guess it's one of the people we've seen with Zavala lately. Say - Abigail Hearns? Naomi Kaplan? Zavala himself? Abigails bodyguard?
Post by ldwechsler   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 pm

ldwechsler
Rear Admiral

I thought, I remember a scene in SoV, in which 2 Mesan Alignment agents spoke about him and said that Harahap was medically ... poisoned or something like that. If he not get his antidote in time, he'll die ... does that birdtalk mean, that the poison can be detected and neutralized?

By the way, I wonder who his new friend may be ... he's arrested by Jacob Zavala - so I guess it's one of the people we've seen with Zavala lately. Say - Abigail Hearns? Naomi Kaplan? Zavala himself? Abigails bodyguard?

The people most likely to die are those on ships, particularly those of the Solarian League. Many of our favorite characters are on planets and unlikely to have problems.

I don't know that any of our favorites will die. Possibly, although I would guess the young ones will survive to be the seed corn for the leadership needed in the next arc.
Post by runsforcelery   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:29 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

ldwechsler wrote:

The people most likely to die are those on ships, particularly those of the Solarian League. Many of our favorite characters are on planets and unlikely to have problems.

I don't know that any of our favorites will die. Possibly, although I would guess the young ones will survive to be the seed corn for the leadership needed in the next arc.

Ha! Safe on planets? Unlikely to have problems? Bush-wah! Bush-wah, I say!

Present not the author with a challenge unless 'tis thy truest wish that it be taken up! :twisted:

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Post by TangoLima   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:41 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

RFC wins again, sigh.

Please let not the deaths get into the Billions
Post by Dauntless   » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

oh crumbs RFC has broken out the laughing devil icon.

ok folks, baten down the hatches and head into your survival bunkers this is going be hurt!
Post by Daryl   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

"Ha! Safe on planets? Unlikely to have problems? Bush-wah! Bush-wah, I say!

Present not the author with a challenge unless 'tis thy truest wish that it be taken up! :twisted:".

Honor's relatives on Beowulf?
Post by cthia   » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:13 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:Ha! Safe on planets? Unlikely to have problems? Bush-wah! Bush-wah, I say!

Present not the author with a challenge unless 'tis thy truest wish that it be taken up! :twisted:

I hereby challenge you, O Great World Wide Wizard of Weberverse, to find a way to keep Honor & Nimitz alive.

Might as well buy a ticket while the Ticketmaster's sellin' 'em.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse