Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests

The rest of Rose's out of order snippet

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The rest of Rose's out of order snippet
Post by Annachie   » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

You're right I should have said regent until a male heir shows up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:45 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:
Bluesqueak wrote:

In the midst of all that lovely, funny, terrible-twos negotiations is a teeny tiny moment where Honor notices that Emily seems so tired. The italics are the author's.

Why is that in there? In fact, why is 'tired' emphasised?

Because while Honor is off galivanting around space doing easy stuff like fighting wars Emily is home with two almost-2-year-olds simultaneously? Just suggesting possibilities, you understand. :lol:

Of course, if there was something else going on, I'd hardly admit it, would I? Authors are bad that way. :twisted:
Bluesqueak wrote:Yup, two toddlers (even with both human and treecat nannies) are certainly good reason for Emily to feel really, really tired, especially when she's severely disabled. It just had a Chekhov's Gun feel to it.

Possibly because you have used 'retired on compassionate grounds of spousal death and small children' before...

:twisted:

[And many thanks for replying to a relative newbie]

IOW, Emily's job is easy. Her bailiwick only includes emulating Eighth Fleet and OFS.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by TangoLima   » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:43 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

Considering the lineages, how likely is it
that all of Nimitz & Samantha's children will adopt?
How far will Raoul's mind gifts extend compared to Honor.

Return to Honorverse