Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests

Thoughts for the Author

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Thoughts for the Author
Post by Bluesqueak   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Bluesqueak
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:My niece says that people drink beer because it is so cheap — she calls it recyclable urine.

No, people drink beer because grapes don't grow round these parts. ;)
Post by noblehunter   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

I know someone in the UK who drinks Coors Light by choice.

I don't understand why they don't poor that stuff on the grave of the horse it came out of.
Post by cthia   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:03 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

noblehunter wrote:I know someone in the UK who drinks Coors Light by choice.

I don't understand why they don't poor that stuff on the grave of the horse it came out of.

Because not even the horse wants it back.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:11 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Bluesqueak wrote:
cthia wrote:My niece says that people drink beer because it is so cheap — she calls it recyclable urine.

No, people drink beer because grapes don't grow round these parts. ;)

One of my wife's good friends is Italian. She says that wine is always found on the dinner table to frighten the beer away.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:48 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

An old college joke that many Freshmen must learn...

What do you get if you mix your beer with your wine?

You get exactly what you asked for. A date hugging the commode calling Ralph, instead of a date with your bed hugging Rhonda.

Return to Honorverse