Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], zyffyr and 34 guests

Is bounty hunting a thing in honorverse?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Is bounty hunting a thing in honorverse?
Post by feyhunde   » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 am

feyhunde
Lieutenant Commander

cthia wrote:ere in the U.S. Bounty hunters must check in with local authorities when traveling from city to city and state to state or risk being arrested and or even shot in the middle of an operation.

Even then, multiple states have banned the practice. At least 6 states.
Post by glott   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:00 am

glott
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Rednek731 wrote:
Relax wrote:So, Rednek, are you enjoying Dark Matter? Not the only forum all of a sudden having "wonder if bounty hunter".....

There probably are bounty hunters in HV

I honestly don't know what your talking about.

I believe Relax is referring to the SyFy Channel series, "Dark Matter." I've only seen the first episode, it wasn't my cup of tea. But AFAIR bounty hunters would have fit in with the story line.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"...the ability of an entrenched, bureaucratic military to ignore anything which challenges its fundamental working assumptions simply cannot be exaggerated." - David Weber
Post by Rednek731   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:11 am

Rednek731
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

I believe Relax is referring to the SyFy Channel series, "Dark Matter." I've only seen the first episode, it wasn't my cup of tea. But AFAIR bounty hunters would have fit in with the story line.

Never seen it

Return to Honorverse