Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Joat42 and 46 guests

"A call to vengeance" has a confirmed publication date!

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
"A call to vengeance" has a confirmed publication date!
Post by Eagleeye   » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Eagleeye
Commodore

According to this page the 3rd installment in the Manticore Ascendant series will hit the shelves on March 06, 2018. Possible E-arc (my personal guess) sometime around Xmas? Or even as early as Thanksgiving?
I know the book is already available for preorder via Amazon and other stores; but that's the point: Amazon, B&N etc only sell the book - but Simon&Schuster is its distributor. So, if S&S says, the book will be available at a certain date it's definitely a more reliable date than any pub-date info found on the homepages of our usual suspects. Just my 2 cents
Re: "A call to vengeance" has a confirmed publication date!
Post by Fox2!   » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

Eagleeye wrote:According to this page the 3rd installment in the Manticore Ascendant series will hit the shelves on March 06, 2018. Possible E-arc (my personal guess) sometime around Xmas? Or even as early as Thanksgiving?
I know the book is already available for preorder via Amazon and other stores; but that's the point: Amazon, B&N etc only sell the book - but Simon&Schuster is its distributor. So, if S&S says, the book will be available at a certain date it's definitely a more reliable date than any pub-date info found on the homepages of our usual suspects. Just my 2 cents

I just received a pre-publication order notice from Amazon. $16.78 with Prime.

Return to Honorverse