Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

Uncompromising Honor Battles wishlist

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Uncompromising Honor Battles wishlist
Post by George J. Smith   » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:09 pm

George J. Smith
Commodore

What battles/raids would you like to see in the forthcoming book?

Given the positive link between Technodyne and the events in Talbott, plus the fact that Technodyne is still supplying the SLN with missiles, I would like a chapter or two on the destruction of the Technodyne construction facilities.

I would also like to see an attempt by the SLN to force a Manticore task force off of one of the wormholes seized as part of Lacoon II
T&R
GJS

A man should live forever, or die in the attempt
Spider Robinson Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (1977) A voice is heard in Ramah
Re: Uncompromising Honor Battles wishlist
Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:17 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

George J. Smith wrote:What battles/raids would you like to see in the forthcoming book?

Given the positive link between Technodyne and the events in Talbott, plus the fact that Technodyne is still supplying the SLN with missiles, I would like a chapter or two on the destruction of the Technodyne construction facilities.

I would also like to see an attempt by the SLN to force a Manticore task force off of one of the wormholes seized as part of Lacoon II

Please sell me a ticket to the wormhole battle.

We know that it is basically suicide, but does the League know? Has there been enough time for the RMN to fortify them? Heck, against the League the RMN wouldn't have to fortify them. Just let them in and hope it's Thanksgiving -- for a turkey shoot.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Uncompromising Honor Battles wishlist
Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:19 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Forgot my wish. I hope the dark cloud headed towards Beowulf doesn't happen offscreen.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse