Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

'Uncompromising Honor' Wish List: Characters Edition

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: 'Uncompromising Honor' Wish List: Characters Edition
Post by Fox2!   » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

robert132 wrote:
There is that and I can also see BOTH of her Liege Lords, Queen Elizabeth and Protector Benjamin (and his eventual successor) taking shameless advantage of her abilities as a diplomatic troubleshooter or Special Ambassador much like ADM Courvosier was in HotQ, she gets handed the hottest potatoes and being "The Salamander" handles them with panache and style.

With all the advantages of Prolong and one of the highest standards of medical care available in the known galaxy, unless something very untoward happens (RFC forbid) she will be around for a very long time, leaving her indelible mark on history.

Panache and style. And a battlecruiser squadron, just in case.
Post by robert132   » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:02 pm

robert132
Captain of the List

Fox2! wrote:
robert132 wrote:
There is that and I can also see BOTH of her Liege Lords, Queen Elizabeth and Protector Benjamin (and his eventual successor) taking shameless advantage of her abilities as a diplomatic troubleshooter or Special Ambassador much like ADM Courvosier was in HotQ, she gets handed the hottest potatoes and being "The Salamander" handles them with panache and style.

With all the advantages of Prolong and one of the highest standards of medical care available in the known galaxy, unless something very untoward happens (RFC forbid) she will be around for a very long time, leaving her indelible mark on history.

Panache and style. And a battlecruiser squadron, just in case.

Absolutely, at the very least! One must keep up appearances after all. :mrgreen:

Just my opinion of course and probably not worth the paper it's not written on.
Post by ldwechsler   » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:55 am

ldwechsler
Rear Admiral

robert132 wrote:

The League will be a mess. There will still be one. There are a lot of core worlds that are very happy. And there will be factions. I am inclined to think that the next series (assuming there is one...something I am no longer certain about... would begin years in the future and focus on her grown children.

Assuming she is still alive, she would probably be a real power in the government but probably not in charge. And we would get a bit of a summary.

Panache and style. And a battlecruiser squadron, just in case.[/quote]

Absolutely, at the very least! One must keep up appearances after all. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Return to Honorverse