Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

why Eloise trusts Kevin Usher

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: why Eloise trusts Kevin Usher
Post by cthia   » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

She is...
Justifying
eloise
damn
it
using the force.

Prologue: A very large compendium of one woman's focused resolution.

Shameless Ad:
Non-regulation illegal length vibro blades w/holsters can be ordered here.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: why Eloise trusts Kevin Usher
Post by roseandheather   » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 pm

roseandheather
Vice Admiral

::glares balefully at RFC whilst slamming door closed on a closet full of pitchforks::

Oh, my girl. My girl. I think one of the reasons I've always loved her so deeply is that she isn't perfect. She has a ruthless capacity for violence and a well of passion so deep I'm not sure even she knows how far it goes, and yet somehow - somehow - she hasn't let it break her, even when it should have torn her apart. She isn't perfect, but she is good, and boy have I got a weakness for that kind of driving passion.

I wish I could say I didn't understand her here, but I do - too well for my own peace of mind. And more than anything else in the world, I wish I could hold her tight and promise her that it will all be okay in the end. Or if not 'okay' - because I don't think her world was ever 'okay' again, after this - then that she will succeed in restoring the Republic she loves.

...still gonna kill you, RFC. Any day now. Once I quit blubbering.... later this century.

(Disclaimer: No, I don't actually want to kill him. I just want to occasionally shout graphically creative insults at him when he hurts my favorite characters. Just in case anyone was thinking of calling the cops (please don't). :D )
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."

Return to Honorverse