Henry Brown wrote:
I'll be happy to read whatever you come up with. Knock yourself out! And in light of your last sentence, I hope you're feeling better.
Oh, look! Chivalry isn't
I am feeling better, thank you! Amazing what a night or two in your own bed can do.
Now, on to business:
Henry Brown wrote:"Favorite moment you would have liked to have seen, but which was not actually depicted."
So, in no particular order of preference:
1. Admiral Khumalo's discussion with Dame Estelle right before he moves out for Monica.
2. Thomas Theisman asking Eloise Pritchart to head the interim government as they rebuild Haven.
3. Allen Higgins finding out his Grendelsbane people were being repatriated. And his reaction to the Grand Alliance in general, come to think of it.
4. Michelle Henke finding out that Haven's definition of sending her some help is 'Lester Tourville and a good chunk of Second Fleet'.
5. Eloise Pritchart &co on election night.
6. The Havenite Congress "jumping all over" the peace treaty when Leslie Montreau brought it back to Nouveau Paris.
7. Dame Estelle's reunion with Honor after the climactic battle of On Basilisk Station
8. Dame Estelle and Khumalo getting 'catted. Because you know
they would be.
9. Javier Giscard and Eloise Pritchart first making their romantic relationship official. (Yes, I want the whole bloody romance novel of their story, but...)
10. Protector Benjamin finding out that Honor was coming home from Hades.
12. Lester Tourville and Michael Oversteegen meeting in person.
13. The first time Shannon Foraker and Sonja Hemphill met face-to-face. And the first time they started working together, full stop.
14. Sonja Hemphill's
reaction to the Grand Alliance, come to think of it.
15. Whatever Honor and Eloise Pritchart discussed at Trevor's Star before Honor went to drag Elizabeth out of bed.
16. Warner Caslet and Alfredo Yu finding out about the Grand Alliance, come to think of it!
17. Giscard and Eloise's [private] reaction to Shannon's infamous "Oops."
...let's stop with lucky number seventeen, shall we?