Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests

How long does a Prolong recipient live?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: How long does a Prolong recipient live?
Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:38 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

kzt wrote:The huge slowdown of maturity that gen 3 prolong has is considered an adverse side effect and has been minimized to the practical extent possible. I would suspect that if one wanted to maximize that effect instead that you could. And then you administer it and you get say 1:5 delay, so a 12 y/o 10 years later looks and thinks like a 14 y/o.

WARNING! UNCOMFORTABLE YET CANDID POST LIES AHEAD!

This post "fleshes" out my previous one. Pardon the choice of words, where it now seems the entire dictionary conspires against me if my goal is to avoid offense yet accurately communicate.

Indeed. Therein lies the problem, the side effect of impeded development.

Tanner Stage 3 in boys is not so clear cut. If you notice the data given for that stage you'll note that the average is 13.5. Some boys may not begin penis development until the latter part of that stage, some still wielding vienna sausages beyond 14 and some saluting and producing tents under their blankets as early as 11 or 12. I know this for a fact because gym class was always problematic for me. I had developed much faster than most boys, even at 12. All of the other kids at my age looked like the little boys that we all were. It worked out in the end when rumors began to circulate around the school and I began dating much older girls. Even at home it was a problem when I would awaken with morning wood, half asleep going to the bathroom. I've got five sisters and five brothers. It was problematic for all of us boys. Problematic for my sisters too, having to put up with it. (Wrong choice of words.)

"Mom! Tell him to do something with that thing!"

Morning wood wasn't good, but what was a sleepy-eyed little kid to do?

Playing sports and dressing out in the locker room, going to the pool and the beach, peeing outside as little boys do you're made glaringly aware of the huge difference with pointed comments as only little boys can do.

In boys, the difference may be exacerbated even further with a lack of mental maturity. It is a given that girls mature much quicker than boys. Some boys' minds remain in Tanner stage 2 much longer than others and as a result they are more turned on by their G.I. Joe's rather than the pigtails sitting in class.

"Eww! You kissed a girl!"

"Yes I did, and I liked it!"

So intuitively, in light of this rather uncomfortable conversation, applying Generation 3 to boys may not be so clear cut as with girls and may demand a closer inspection and more demanding criteria than age, as the dependence on both the genitalia and mental maturity simultaneously on a one to one basis. Depending of course on what said sexual deviant actually wants. Complicating the matter even further, penis development may not necessarily follow mental and emotional maturity and vice versa, i.e., one lagging behind the other.

In sum and to ensure we're on the same page, administering Gen 3 to just any old Tom, Dick or unHairy too soon, who is naturally a late bloomer emotionally, mentally and physically could trap him with an underdeveloped genitalia that does not respond to stimuli even at 17, who simply wants a G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip.

Gees! Probably even an inappropriate toy chosen for this conversation.

My apologies for any offense and or discomfort I may have caused. I assure you I share in the discomfort.

Now to go bury my head in the sand and not come back to school for a week.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Daryl   » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:02 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Cthia, interesting post that was appropriate for the topic. I spent from just 11 to not quite 18 at an all boys boarding school that had open shower rooms with up to ten showers in full view of each other. From this I agree with your observations on how variable boy's development can be.
I was an early developer as well, but some at 16 were still not there.
I know that the Honorverse is an extremely well crafted fiction that hangs together consistently, but as in computing there are some aspects regarding prolong that don't quite gell.
Post by cthia   » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:Cthia, interesting post that was appropriate for the topic. I spent from just 11 to not quite 18 at an all boys boarding school that had open shower rooms with up to ten showers in full view of each other. From this I agree with your observations on how variable boy's development can be.
I was an early developer as well, but some at 16 were still not there.
I know that the Honorverse is an extremely well crafted fiction that hangs together consistently, but as in computing there are some aspects regarding prolong that don't quite gell.

Thank you Daryl for understanding that very risque post. I was holding my breath awaiting the worse - which still may come yet. I tried to avoid it and actually cut it from my previous post hoping it wouldn't be necessary. It is a very complicated and uncomfortable subject matter.

I still managed to censor it heavily, as I feel it isn't complete without covering the girls, comparatively. As Gen 3 applied to girls has its own itch. No, I do not wish to scratch it.

Again, thanks Daryl.

I do wish to stress that it isn't just about physical development, but also an issue of mental maturity.

My father had built us a very nice treehouse that was very popular with the kids in the neighborhood. One summer, I suddenly found girls more fun than the treehouse when my mother forced me to accompany her to take cookies to welcome the new family that had moved in the home across the street and I saw the daughter staring back at me. Things began to happen with me that I didn't understand. My friends didn't understand why I was so interested in the new blonde that moved into the neighborhood and I couldn't understand their lack of understanding. They felt like I had abandoned them, but they had absolutely no interest in girls in that fashion. Absolutely none. No matter what I would say in my or her defense, "She's just some dumb girl, why do you like her so much. We're your friends."

I could not have explained Tanner Stage 2 and Tanner Stage 3 differences to a boy that doesn't feel it for himself, even if I knew what it was I was explaining. They wouldn't have cared. It was actually rather embarrassing to hang out with your friends after that because your interests were like night and day. And Gen 3 isn't likely to remedy that one.

Thanks again everyone and another apology to boot.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by kzt   » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:42 am

kzt
Fleet Admiral

Remember that the Mesan's are not really all that interested in what their creations think about what they are made to do, just that they do it on command to an acceptable standard and the customers are willing to pay for it.
Post by cthia   » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:51 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

kzt wrote:Remember that the Mesan's are not really all that interested in what their creations think about what they are made to do, just that they do it on command to an acceptable standard and the customers are willing to pay for it.

Beware, more discomfort follows.

Apologies in advance.

You certainly require lots of input to get the point that for some Tanner Stage 3 boys there simply is no point. Literally and figuratively.

I guess I still didn't dive deep enough into this subject. Mama mia, scratch those words.

What Mesa does care about is the functionality of their product. I assume that the particular sexual deviants would require said product to be functional as well - able to obtain and maintain an erection on demand or by stimulation. Tanner Stage 2 boys are not necessarily erection prone. Erection begins when puberty begins. Puberty usually starts between ages 9 to 16 years of age in boys, but it may start earlier or later.

Some TS 3 boys despite their age are still lagging behind in TS 2, (* and I suspect TS 1 from my observation) and any erections (if present) are not as a result to stimuli if there's an erection at all.

Tanner stages do not match with chronological age, but rather maturity stages and thus are not diagnostic for age estimation. --wiki

Which is why I intuitively suggested that boys would be handled (argh) for TS 3 treatment on a one by one basis. So unless a sexual deviant wants a boy who cannot achieve an erection then the product is a dud, and won't go off. Some boys do not achieve their first ejaculation until 13 years old. They aren't even shooting blanks, there's just no trigger in the gun, and even if there is a trigger, in many boys there simply is no gun.

* The treehouse that I mentioned earlier found my new plaything visiting it. Lots. We made our way to show and tell. I suppose that is common with little boys and little girls. We are naturally curious about the anatomy of the opposite sex when the time actually comes that we become interested in the opposite sex. Show and tell led to petting, naturally.

After a few weeks of having fun she wanted to bring along one of her friends who wanted me to bring along a friend as well. It took me weeks to talk her choice of my friends to relent, damn near took the rest of the summer and as a result I thought he was crazy. The result of watching too many Looney Tunes. To make a long story short (gees) he could not obtain an erection although the girl fondled him as much as she could. She wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, the girls really acted more maturely than us both. I wasn't mature, I was just... aroused. The girl was more frustrated and irritated regarding my friend's lack of an erection than anything else. I suppose she felt inadequate because she asked if she was pretty. NO SHE WASN'T! THE BOTH WERE MORE LIKE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

"What's wrong with your friend? Why won't it grow hard? Why is it so small? I'm not pretty?" All the while fondling him.

He ran from the treehouse. Later he told me that his doesn't get hard. And when I say smaller than a vienna sausage, I am not joking. I ended up allowing both girls to fondle me and I them. Later on, I talked another friend into coming... eventually, and he became interested in girls as well. He got an erection, but it wasn't obvious. The same girl asked,

"When will it get hard?"

"It is hard."

I was as stunned as she. Even with an erection, it wasn't much larger than the size of a vienna.

I was later caught with several girls in the treehouse playing show and tell and touch and swell. That ended treehouse fun but not my age of enlightenment.

The fact of the matter remains that there is a stage in a boys life when it is absolutely funny for him to catch a glimpse of a girls underwear.

"I saw your underwear. :lol: :lol: :lol: "

There later comes a time when it is no longer funny, but arousing.

This is the era of a girls revenge.

"What's the matter, my knickers aren't funny to you any more? Doesn't seem so, by the evidence in your pants. Cat got your tongue?"

Mama mia!

I suppose that could very well be little Victoria's secret, that one day her knickers aren't going to get a laugh out of you anymore, but a rise.

He may laugh first but She may laugh last. It's coming alright. Oh, it's coming.

So, being ordered by your owner or your buyer to perform isn't going to get a rise out of some boys, even if they wanted to and even if their life depended on it.

We come into the world urinating on ourselves. We leave the world urinating on ourselves. We come into the world not able to get and or maintain an erection. We leave the world the same way.

wiki wrote:On average, girls begin puberty around ages 10–11; boys around ages 11–12. Girls usually complete puberty around ages 15–17, while boys usually complete puberty around ages 16–17. The major landmark of puberty for females is menarche, the onset of menstruation, which occurs on average between ages 12–13; for males, it is the first ejaculation, which occurs on average at age 13. In the 21st century, the average age at which children, especially girls, reach puberty is lower compared to the 19th century, when it was 15 for girls and 16 for boys. This can be due to any number of factors, including improved nutrition resulting in rapid body growth, increased weight and fat deposition, or exposure to endocrine disruptors such as xenoestrogens, which can at times be due to food consumption or other environmental factors. Puberty which starts earlier than usual is known as precocious puberty. Puberty which starts later than usual is known as delayed puberty.

Notable among the morphologic changes in size, shape, composition, and functioning of the pubertal body, is the development of secondary sex characteristics, the "filling in" of the child's body; from girl to woman, from boy to man. Derived from the Latin puberatum (age of maturity), the word puberty describes the physical changes to sexual maturation, not the psychosocial and cultural maturation denoted by the term adolescent development in Western culture, wherein adolescence is the period of mental transition from childhood to adulthood, which overlaps much of the body's period of puberty.

Return to Honorverse