Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonathan_S and 9 guests

Honor & Nimitz & Pavel Young

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honor & Nimitz & Pavel Young
Post by cthia   » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

In light of saber's recent posts, the plot is settling...

Perceived Telempathic Strengths (TS) [Scale = Ø—1Ø]*
  • Samantha = 12-13
  • Memory Singers = 9-1Ø
  • Nimitz = 9-11*
  • Mind Healers = 8
  • Scouts = 7
  • Hunters = 6
  • Normal Treecats = 5
  • Beth = Ø

[*]Note: Normal Bonded Human/Treecat = unrated

Which still begs the question of Honor's and Raoul's place on the scale. In light of this, it would logically appear that Honor TS < 5.

Saber, I think Nimitz' rating remains unclear, factoring in his being M ND BL ND.

Also, your input shows the need for treecats who are bonded to humans. Where do you suppose they would fit?

I do wish we had that telempathometer. There is an older version called a Webometer. It's an aged biologically powered analog version that's one-of-a-kind, but insanely accurate and trustworthy.

*Plot likely to settle further.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:In light of saber's recent posts, the plot is settling...

• Samantha = 12-13
  • Memory Singers = 9-1Ø
  • Nimitz = 9-11*
  • Mind Healers = 8
  • Scouts = 7
  • Hunters = 6
  • Normal Treecats = 5
  • Beth = Ø

Which still begs the question of Honor's and Raoul's place on the scale. In light of this, it would logically appear that Honor TS < 5.

Saber, I think Nimitz' rating remains unclear, factoring in his being M ND BL ND.

Also, your input shows the need for treecats who are bonded to humans. Where do you suppose they would fit?

I do wish we had that telempathometer. There is an older version called a Webometer. It's an aged biologically powered analog version that's one-of-a-kind, but insanely accurate and trustworthy.

Inference:
  1. Honor TS < 5 (< 50 %) [bottom half percentile]
  2. Raoul TS > 5 (> 50 %) [top half percentile]

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by saber964   » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:01 pm

saber964
Admiral

• Samantha = 12-13
  • Memory Singers = 9-1Ø
  • Nimitz = 9-11*
  • Mind Healers = 8
  • Scouts = 7
  • Hunters = 6
  • Normal Treecats = 5
  • Beth = Ø

I can see a 50% increase in TS for Human/Treecat adoptions and probably the same for ordinary mated pairs.
Post by cthia   » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:39 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

saber964 wrote:

• Samantha = 12-13
  • Memory Singers = 9-1Ø
  • Nimitz = 9-11*
  • Mind Healers = 8
  • Scouts = 7
  • Hunters = 6
  • Normal Treecats = 5
  • Beth = Ø

I can see a 50% increase in TS for Human/Treecat adoptions and probably the same for ordinary mated pairs.

saber964,

As soon as I figure out the best way to plot/represent the new data, I shall. Your input is what made this possible.

As elevator music to entertain until then...

Anyone familiar with the board game

S T R A T E G O

The above data looks highly adaptable.

Return to Honorverse