Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Rednek731 and 8 guests

Honor & Nimitz & Pavel Young

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honor & Nimitz & Pavel Young
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:15 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

robert132 wrote:
cthia wrote:Can you imagine some mission with Honor, Harkness, Babcock, Hallowell, Zilwicki, Master Tye, Thandi Palane, Victor Cachat and Usher reunion and Jeremy X infiltrating a MAlign cell somewhere and having to fight to get out?!

Most definitely fun to consider! The mayhem this group would be capable of has the makings of a Hollywood action movie. :shock: :lol:

That was definitely my motivation. LOL

But it begets another thought, now that I think.

If it was billed for the readers' big screen. Who would get top billing?

Movies like The Expendables, with so many action A-Listers, had a problem with correctly choosing whom to give top billing, when there are so many A-Listers—and therefore the top scenes pursuant to what they thought the moviegoers would expect, or want.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Honor & Nimitz & Pavel Young
Post by ldwechsler   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:50 pm

ldwechsler
Lieutenant Commander

[quote="cthia"][quote="robert132"][quote="cthia"]
Can you imagine some mission with Honor, Harkness, Babcock, Hallowell, Zilwicki, Master Tye, Thandi Palane, Victor Cachat and Usher reunion and Jeremy X infiltrating a MAlign cell somewhere and having to fight to get out?!

As to who would star the clear winner is Honor. Actually if a TV series were made just about everyone else would be a supporting player and in some cases would not get that much screen time.

But it is a fun idea.

Return to Honorverse