Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 43 guests

Audible?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Audible?
Post by Mhilgtx   » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:57 am

Mhilgtx
Ensign

Does anyone know if this is going to be available on Audible and if so when? So sad I won't be able to enjoy this awesomeness today.
Re: Audible?
Post by Lunan   » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

Mhilgtx wrote:Does anyone know if this is going to be available on Audible and if so when? So sad I won't be able to enjoy this awesomeness today.

book turned in too late for a same day release.
My et is decemeber but could be jan dependign on Allison Johnsons schedule
Post by Mhilgtx   » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:40 am

Mhilgtx
Ensign

Thank you for the information I bought the book today. Not the same as Allison Johnson fabulous voice but I look forward to hearing her bring it to life so much better than my inner voice ever could.
Post by Ozzin   » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:40 am

Ozzin
Midshipman

Lunan wrote:
Mhilgtx wrote:Does anyone know if this is going to be available on Audible and if so when? So sad I won't be able to enjoy this awesomeness today.

book turned in too late for a same day release.
My et is decemeber but could be jan dependign on Allison Johnsons schedule

Looking forward to it!
You can click here for the bathmate.
Post by BobG   » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:43 am

BobG
Captain (Junior Grade)

I contacted Audible, and neither "Shadow of Victory" nor "At the Sign of Triumph" are planned releases. For "Shadow of Victory", that is more of an issue, as I think Audible makes the HH books.

The "At the Sign of Triumph" audiobook will release on Amazon on November 20th (for $85 :( ), and I am hopeful that it will later release on Audible.

Audible does have an email address to request books at content-requests@audible.com. So I requested both books.

-- Bob G
SF & Fantasy: The only things better than Chocolate.
Post by Lunan   » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

untill its officially on the release schedule "audible will have no plans to release at this time"
i've encountered this before. don't worry HIMSELF makes them a good chunk of change so itll come

BobG wrote:

I contacted Audible, and neither "Shadow of Victory" nor "At the Sign of Triumph" are planned releases. For "Shadow of Victory", that is more of an issue, as I think Audible makes the HH books.

The "At the Sign of Triumph" audiobook will release on Amazon on November 20th (for $85 :( ), and I am hopeful that it will later release on Audible.

Audible does have an email address to request books at content-requests@audible.com. So I requested both books.

-- Bob G
Post by NokomisFL   » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:45 pm

NokomisFL
Midshipman

Mhilgtx wrote:Thank you for the information I bought the book today. Not the same as Allison Johnson fabulous voice but I look forward to hearing her bring it to life so much better than my inner voice ever could.

I guess the book will get read to me by Alexa on both my Echo & Fire device.
Post by Lunan   » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:25 am

Lunan
Captain of the List

preorder on audible, due dec 8th
Post by gadgetgeek   » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:17 pm

gadgetgeek
Midshipman

Mhilgtx wrote:Thank you for the information I bought the book today. Not the same as Allison Johnson fabulous voice but I look forward to hearing her bring it to life so much better than my inner voice ever could.

Unfortunately Allyson isn't the narrator for Shadow of Victory. According to Audible UK the narrator is Kevin T. Collins. Kevin did the narration for book 6 of Safehold series and I can't say I'm a fan of his work.

I usually buy the audiobook and ebook versions but sadly that won't be happening for Shadow of Victory.
Post by Morphy1701   » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Morphy1701
Midshipman

gadgetgeek wrote: Unfortunately Allyson isn't the narrator for Shadow of Victory. According to Audible UK the narrator is Kevin T. Collins. Kevin did the narration for book 6 of Safehold series and I can't say I'm a fan of his work.

I usually buy the audiobook and ebook versions but sadly that won't be happening for Shadow of Victory.

Anyone know why Allyson didn't do this book? I love her interpretations of the voices. I;ve emailed with her a few times and she is a charming and very nice lady.

:(
Lizard in the sun...

Return to Honorverse