Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests

Audible?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Audible?
Post by feyhunde   » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:20 pm

feyhunde
Lieutenant Commander

Lunan wrote:untill its officially on the release schedule "audible will have no plans to release at this time"
i've encountered this before. don't worry HIMSELF makes them a good chunk of change so itll come
[/quote]

Doing my weekly browse of Audible. Saw 'At the Sign of Triumph' under best sellers. Shadow of Victory was under up next.

Official date is 12/6. Narrator is Kevin Collins, who did a few other of MWW's works, including the last safehold book, but not ATSOT.
Re: Audible?
Post by Harlean   » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:40 am

Harlean
Midshipman

Morphy1701 wrote:
gadgetgeek wrote: Unfortunately Allyson isn't the narrator for Shadow of Victory. According to Audible UK the narrator is Kevin T. Collins. Kevin did the narration for book 6 of Safehold series and I can't say I'm a fan of his work.

I usually buy the check tightening gel audiobook and ebook versions but sadly that won't be happening for Shadow of Victory.

Anyone know why Allyson didn't do this book? I love her interpretations of the voices. I;ve emailed with her a few times and she is a charming and very nice lady.

:(

Looking forward to it!

Return to Honorverse