Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 50 guests

Hacking 2000 years from now...

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Hacking 2000 years from now...
Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

It is also interesting that the leading cybersecurity experts :roll: didn't know that its own software was compromised. And for so long. Say what? If indeed it didn't know. :roll: :roll:

::bites apple in hand::

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Well yes, the weakest part of any cyber security system is the user.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:56 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:Well yes, the weakest part of any cyber security system is the user.

Unless the system has been compromised. Then it is the system. And the system could have been compromised, even before purchase.

And, unless the system has so many holes in it than Swiss cheese, then also, all bets are off.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse