Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests

The Honorverse Best Seller List

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Honorverse Best Seller List
Post by cthia   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

TREECAT AND PRIEST OH MY THE ULTIMATE CONCEPTION
--Unknown

ws Bulletin. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... News Bull
Due to enormous volumes of activity never before witnessed on Honorverse communications, the system has crashed! Proper agencies are working to restore power.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:29 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

TheF R E EPublication

Subject: The only surviving prediaspora political cartoon...

FRESH :oops:FF '''PILE'''
"Hey Trump. Where you gonna get all of your appointees?" :mrgreen: Asked an enthusiastic reporter.

"He's gonna pull 'em out of his butt," says Hillary. :roll:

"Actually, that's not a bad idea "Hillary" 'Uuuuuugh!' Here's a loooooooooooooooooooooooong list." :twisted:

"PeeYew! They stink Donald!" :!:

"Umm! Just like "Y" " :arrow: " "U."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

THE TORCH TABLOID: A TABLEAU VIVANT

Reviews:
The Manticoran Times wrote:If you don't cry, you lie.
Sphinx Kats Newscast (SKN) wrote:If you fail to shed a tear, you're queer.
Beowulf Howling wrote:Guranteed to fill your stein with NaCl.
The Grayson Testaments wrote:Will make any "Protector" cry. Raw emotion that cuts like a knfe.
Ex-Slaves wrote:Emotions taken from the sleeves of our clothing to the leaves of our book.
The Haven Harbor wrote:We read. We cried. An emotional healing.
Eloise Pritchart wrote: A cause worth living for. And dying for. And killing for.
Honor Harrington wrote:And.we.shall.kill.again.
The Soul of Steel wrote:The tail of my cat quickens as the beat of my heart slows.
Lady Emily Alexander wrote:I dare you not to bleed. I dare you.
Protector Benjamin wrote:Original sins. Mankind at its worse. A chilling account.
Samantha MEMORY SINGER wrote:<Assimilated and disseminated throughout the treecat species. The raw emotion touches we the people>

Post by cthia   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:01 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Carbon Berry I Zilwicki Copy

Note: !Sold Out! Indefinitely.

Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:03 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

GOODBYE CITIZEN CHAIRMAN

The most gripping coup d'état in human history. Contains the never before published thoughts which led Thomas Theisman to the final conclusion that Oscar Saint-Just simply had to die. The book opens with an interesting revelation of Theisman's personal account of his quite emotional, innermost thought preceding that fateful line...

'The Ides of March are upon us,' "Goodbye, Citizen Chairman."

Reviews:
The Manticoran Times wrote:"Gripping!"
Sphinx Kats Newscast (SKN) wrote:"Gripping!"
Beowulf Howling wrote:"Gripping!"
The Grayson Testaments wrote:"Gripping!"
The Haven Harbor wrote:"Gripping!"

Return to Honorverse