Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 167 guests

The Honorverse Best Seller List

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Honorverse Best Seller List
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:10 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

THE Skeleton KEYS
The Mueller School Dome Collapse

— by Protector Benjamin

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:44 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

NAVY vs MARINES
— Sir Horace Harkness

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:49 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

CONUNDRUM CAPTURED SOLLY JUNK
unknown posters

Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:58 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

THE ΩMEGA ☉PTI☉N
Α END OF THE GENETIC LINE Ω

smuggled outside onion

Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

H❕D❕NG HOUD❕N❕
— DETWEILER

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:35 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

MYSTERY of the YAWATA STRIKE
a regular =>whodunit<=

— Audrey O'Hanrahan

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:05 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

ImageH Ο LE
THOMAS THEISMAN

Last edited by cthia on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:06 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

STARING DEATH IN THE ΘΘ
— by Victor Cachat

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:37 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

MEDUSA
— Estelle Matsuko

ES
— Estelle Matsuko

Post by cthia   » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:30 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

DIPLOMACY +/- THE SET {ℝ}
by The Honorable Reginald Houseman

A runaway bestseller. This hit runs as fast as Houseman. It is rumored that Honor Harrington was given over 100 copies as a hilarious prank from her many guests at a birthday gathering in her honor. Nimitz fell off of the bannister laughing so hard.

Its popularity — after completely lackluster initial sales — stuns even Houseman, not knowing its sales are a continued jest in his eye. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited by cthia on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Honorverse