Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

The Honorverse Best Seller List

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Honorverse Best Seller List
Post by cthia   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

mind cntrl
—Renzo Kyprianou

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:42 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Machiavellian Minds of the MAlign
The author pronounced dead on arrival

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:49 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
saber964 wrote:So you've been adopted, The fifty most common questions people have after being adopted by a Sphinxian Treecat.

By the Sphinx Forrest Service

My three...

1. How many stalks of celery is consumed in a week?

2. Do they get irritable when there is no celery? Like many humans and coffee. (I swear, if an alien species wanted to destroy humanity, they'd only have to introduce an all encompassing, very resistant disease to decimate all of the coffee bean plants. Mankind would self destruct in a matter of hours.)

3. Do you have celery in your pocket right now?
Vince wrote:Regarding your second point, I would say it would have to also target tea.

And I don't think humanity would be destroyed, just human civilization as we know it.

How did I miss this!?

Oh my, and what was that all of you were saying about not needing something like a Hyper Capable Generational Ship? (Or whatever the heck I never managed to misname it.)

Trust me, you'd want to achieve residency aboard one of these babies to adventure as far away from this sector of the universe as quickly as possible. Pronto! In fact, I'm not so sure even one of these can get far enough away from the coffee and tea withdrawals of all of the bug-eyed lunatics at large!

"NO! SORRY!!! I don't have any berths left! You should have booked passage while you could!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

This gives a whole new meaning to "Coffee, tea or me?"

Is this a case of the solution having searched and found a problem? :lol: :lol: :lol: ........................................................................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:56 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

the NASTY kitty
Helen Zilwicki 2nd. Ed.

Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:16 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

CLASSIFIED: ALPHA

ANISE THESES
Aldona Anisimovna

Warning! If caught by a MAlign agent with this in your possession your entire immediate family (and collateral deaths are imminent) may be targeted is the word on the street. The MAlign's way of ensuring that only classified eyes see classified material is simple. If you open anything with a classification higher than you are qualified to see, you self destruct. Clean. Simple. Effective. And it is color coded. You may be preconditioned to shy away from red. The sexy red number that your wife frequently wears just doesn't seem to work for you anymore, not since your new security clearance. Though it never fails to light off every other wedge around her. It is the idiosyncrasies of a MAlign life.

Post by cthia   » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:16 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Mar ☉☉ ned on Ma sa da
Judith Winton

Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:40 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Grayson Armsmen: Beautiful Tasting Emotions
— Samantha

Grayson Armsmen: Over My Dead Body
— Nimitz

<Grayson Armsmen are like We The People>
<Live and Let Live. Die and Make Die>
— Nimitz

Post by WeirdlyWired   » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:00 am

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:Grayson Armsmen: Beautiful Tasting Emotions
— Samantha

Grayson Armsmen: Over My Dead Body
— Nimitz

<Grayson Armsmen are like We The People>
<Live and Let Live. Die and Make Die>
— Nimitz

Cats in Their Belfrys, the Unofficial Biography of The Death Fangs Bane Clan. Golden Voice and Laughs Brightly, interpreted by Dr Adelina Arif.
Helas,chou, Je m'en fache.
Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:51 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

M ND BL ND
— N M TZ

Post by cthia   » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:57 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Mesan Stern Chasers
Trafficking Sex Slaves
— Unknown author

The Art of the Jugular
Memory Singer's account of Lionheart's killer tactics

A shot ACROSS the Bow
A Diplomatic Warning to the League
— Sir Lyman Carmichael

Knit 1 Pearl 2: A Shrewd Taming of her Crew
The making of Harrington's closely knitted first crew
—James Webster

Return to Honorverse