Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests

The Honorverse Best Seller List

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Honorverse Best Seller List
Post by cthia   » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

GRAIN THE AGAINST GOING Abigail SON GRAY FIRST THE

—Benjamin Mayhew

Submitted by my 15-yr-old niece, Tierney Jenkins.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:11 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

mind cntrl mind
control<nanite<recursive
STAGE ONE

Renzo Kyprianou

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:30 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Long Arm of the cLaw
Lionheart as told by a Memory Singer

Reviews:
Sphinxian Kats Newscast (SKN) wrote: They say that a treecat's enemies are either dead or alive. This rather engaging read chronicles how a wronged treecat finds his prey. A tactic sharpened to a claw's razor-sharp edge by Lionheart. Thorough, informative, revealing and entertaining. It details the strategy of a treecat to disseminate the mindglow of an enemy throughout the whole of the treecats. In effect, a treecat APB!
Manticoran Times wrote:As they say "Phuck with one treecat, phuck with them all!"
The Grayson Testaments wrote:You can run, but you sure can't hide!

Post by cthia   » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:03 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Trinity

Available to read online. Not to be confused with Trinity.

Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:09 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

FROM YEOMEN TO SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER
Lady Emily Alexander Harrington

Our backorder is on backorder. Good luck obtaining a copy.

Reviews:
The Manticoran Times wrote:It seems that Emily Alexander has found a new purpose and career as a rarefied author. Simply brilliant and captivating prose. She captures the essence of her subject with words and her fans are rabid! Insanity of an insane bestseller! The most scalped book in Manticoran history!
Sphinx Kats Newscast (SKN) wrote: Brilliance as brilliant as the subject herself!
The Grayson Testament wrote:The Saviour of Grayson Unchained! A must read. It is outselling the bible.
Beowulf Howling wrote:She put her foot in it!
Honor Harrington wrote:If ever I've blushed!

Post by cthia   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Modern Day Strategic Implications of a Moon Base
—Thomas Theisman

Post by cthia   » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Politics after the North Hollow Files
—by Catherine "Lady Prancer" Montaigne

Reviews:
The Manticoran Times wrote: From Parliament to the navy. Oh my how things have changed!

Post by cthia   » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:47 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

All MI Ways II Bully
SLN CONTINGENCY PLANS

—by Sir Thomas Caparelli

Reviews
The Manticoran Times wrote:Chapter after chapter of declassified Manticoran findings from classified and detailed SLN contingencies easily massaged from captured Solarian warships. Contains an exhaustive inside look at the SLN's plans and methods used to browbeat systems into conformance. Sobering. Appalling. Unthinkable transgressions. Not meant for the faint of heart or light of spirit.
Beowulf Howling wrote:A dagger to the belly of the beast.
Sphinx Kats Newscast (SKN) wrote:Regurgitation factor high. A guaranteed gag per page.
The Grayson Testaments wrote:The title says it best. "All 1001 Ways To Bully."

Post by cthia   » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:10 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

THE X-FILES
by Catherine "Cathy" Montaigne

Reviews:
The Manticoran Times wrote:Contains the origin and history of the infamous North Hollow Files.
Sphinx Kats Newscast (SKN) wrote:A manner of blackmail. The stampede is on!
Beowulf Howling wrote:The calendar of evil. An era that will live in infamy!
The Grayson Testaments wrote:The origins of the axis of evil.
The Torch Tabloid wrote:Where there's smoke, there's fire. An arson-like investigation of the flash point.

Post by cthia   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Return to Honorverse