Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

The Honorverse Best Seller List

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Honorverse Best Seller List
Post by cthia   » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:20 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Yoyoing of Young: Declassified

—Anonymous

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Shannon_Foraker   » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:13 pm

Shannon_Foraker
Commander

From Missile Pods to Moriarty: A History of Modern Missile Launch and Control Systems by Vice Admiral Shannon Foraker

Sections include Q-Ships & Silesia (The Early Years), Adler and Aftermath, Bolthole, Moriarty at Solon and more.

This would be an amazing text to read if done right, complete with stories from both sides about them, and/or a bit of a memoir for Shannon (with ghost-writing help). If done otherwise (or by Shannon alone, without help), it becomes a great textbook for the RHN and maybe RMN, if the GA lasts long-term (which I hope it will).
Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:13 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Shannon_Foraker wrote:From Missile Pods to Moriarty: A History of Modern Missile Launch and Control Systems by Vice Admiral Shannon Foraker

Sections include Q-Ships & Silesia (The Early Years), Adler and Aftermath, Bolthole, Moriarty at Solon and more.

This would be an amazing text to read if done right, complete with stories from both sides about them, and/or a bit of a memoir for Shannon (with ghost-writing help). If done otherwise (or by Shannon alone, without help), it becomes a great textbook for the RHN and maybe RMN, if the GA lasts long-term (which I hope it will).

Fond memories of college. No one will sell this one back to the bookstore. Available for students only.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:20 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

:o :o P S
Naked as a Toddler

by Shannon Foraker

Was it passed down from mother to child? Was her birth an oops?

Return to Honorverse