Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: penny and 18 guests

Another update from RFC

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Another update from RFC
Post by Dauntless   » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

Taken from post 1 of snippet 1 topic from the safehold section

runsforcelery wrote:Guys —

I know this is running very late, but that's because the book delivery ran very late. It has now been turned in, however, and I believe that Tor is still planning on the November release date. That's going to cause some problems for them from the production end, and it's going to cause some scheduling problems — I should probably say some additional scheduling problems — for me. I am currently involved in some final revisions to the next Ahnyr Hairyngtyn novel [:D ] and I'm not sure exactly how all of that is going to go together. Hopefully, that will be turned in within the five-day.

In the meantime, here is the first snippet. For a lot of reasons, I won't do snippets until the manuscript is completed, which is why this has come as late as it has. I'm not sure, given my work schedule, how regularly I'll be posting additional snippets, but I'll do the best I can. I probably won't be able to engage on any of the rest of the forums until I finish digging out of the hole I'm in.

Enjoy!
Re: Another update from RFC
Post by kzt   » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:46 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

Thanks!
Re: Another update from RFC
Post by Henry Brown   » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Henry Brown
Commodore

Well, that explains why the E-Arc is not up yet.

Return to Honorverse