Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 174 guests

All the News that is fit to spin...

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: All the News that is fit to spin...
Post by NervousEnergy   » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:08 am

NervousEnergy
Captain (Junior Grade)

I'm wondering if there's a few stealthed missile pods in the system waiting to make an arriving Manty fleet look like an Eridani Edict violator, with Audrey there (in a specifically safe location) ready to report on it.

We don't see any text evidence yet that she's leaning McBride's way, but that could plausibly change if she gets a 'front row' seat to any final atrocities.
Re: All the News that is fit to spin...
Post by JohnRoth   » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:46 pm

JohnRoth
Admiral

NervousEnergy wrote:I'm wondering if there's a few stealthed missile pods in the system waiting to make an arriving Manty fleet look like an Eridani Edict violator, with Audrey there (in a specifically safe location) ready to report on it.

We don't see any text evidence yet that she's leaning McBride's way, but that could plausibly change if she gets a 'front row' seat to any final atrocities.

Well, since Tenth Fleet seems to have been in the system for a few hours at the end of Cauldron of Ghosts, the Mesan General Board has capitulated and General Drescher has instituted a cease-fire in the assault on the tower, and nothing has happened, I think we can dismiss that possibility.

Return to Honorverse