Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 155 guests

Empathic Fly on a Treecat's Wall

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Empathic Fly on a Treecat's Wall
Post by cthia   » Sat May 14, 2016 11:23 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

An Empathic Fly on a Treecat's Wall

I'd really wish storyline would get "DDP" (deep down and personal) regarding the treecats. I'd like to know the most personal and intimate thoughts of some of the treecats who were initially against making contact with the two legs and why. Knowing some of the shortcomings of humans viewed by treecats would be nice. Also, which human had the most awful tasting mind - that came as close to the natural reflexive effect that smelling beets has always had on me "Calling Ralph!"

And where would treecats place all of our characters on a number line from "yummiest" to "yuckiest" mind glow? Can treecats taste brilliance? Musn't brilliance be led by a certain psyche?

We know that treecats respect Honor and Honor's blood lines. And Elizabeth and her blood lines. I'd like to know which other bloodlines are tasty to the cats. And which bloodline is the tastiest, between Honor's and Elizabeth's - and which between the two is the more acquired taste.

If I could interview the treecats, I'd ask them who they thought would be the next best ruler of Manticore? They'd give an answer unobstructed and untainted by politics and I find myself curious as to who the treecats think can better fit the shoes of the Soul of Steel.

Same question for Grayson.

Last edited by cthia on Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Empathic Fly on a 'Cat's Wall
Post by cthia   » Sat May 14, 2016 11:32 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Before that fly gets swatted, which human, male and female is the horniest of the lot. (This is fly-on-a-wall stuff - so buzz baby, buzz.) And which two humans really need to get a room, as sensed and smelled by treecat senses?

What punishment does the treecats want to be metered out to the MAlign?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Empathic Fly on a Treecat's Wall
Post by saber964   » Sat May 14, 2016 4:01 pm

saber964
Admiral

For your wanting to call Ralph by a treecat, I have one name Young(er)
Re: Empathic Fly on a Treecat's Wall
Post by cthia   » Sun May 15, 2016 12:10 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I'd love to have been part of the discussions and sitting around a treecat campfire during Janacek's and High Ridge's tenure to learn of the intimate thoughts of 'Cats on how the Star Kingdom treated Honor. Do treecats swear?

Return to Honorverse