Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], penny and 139 guests

What would you prefer to see visually onscreen?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: What would you prefer to see visually onscreen?
Post by cthia   » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:I'd like to see the first execution of the triple ripple.

Then I'd like to see the Manties rendering it impotent. What was amazing about Sonja's counter was that she had to incorporate an element of uncertainty into the optimum moment of its execution.

Also amazing was how fast Sonja countered it. "Is that all you got Shannon? Your triple ripple won't enjoy a triple use."

Poor Shannon.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I'd like to see the massacre of the Medusans and their hopped-up "charge of the 'highly-lit' brigade."

And the battle of the downed Pinnace firing endlessly into a sea of Medusans.

I get the feeling of the Pinnace firing a Gatlin gun to no avail.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Jonathan_S   » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:44 am

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:I'd like to see the massacre of the Medusans and their hopped-up "charge of the 'highly-lit' brigade."

Are you thinking of the armed skimmer from the Native Protection Agency?
Because I don't believe any pinnaces were downed during OBS.
Post by cthia   » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:25 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Jonathan_S wrote:
cthia wrote:I'd like to see the massacre of the Medusans and their hopped-up "charge of the 'highly-lit' brigade."

Are you thinking of the armed skimmer from the Native Protection Agency?
Because I don't believe any pinnaces were downed during OBS.

Indeed. Thanks for correction.

Post by 19chickens   » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:47 pm

19chickens
Ensign

To be perfectly honest, the Mike Attack of Oyster Bay. I'm pretty sure that Hephaestus would be more than a dot in the sky (going by some completely random estimation XD) and I especially want to see what the detonation of HMS Saladin and HMS Hexapuma from the ground.
Post by cthia   » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:11 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

19chickens wrote:To be perfectly honest, the Mike Attack of Oyster Bay. I'm pretty sure that Hephaestus would be more than a dot in the sky (going by some completely random estimation XD) and I especially want to see what the detonation of HMS Saladin and HMS Hexapuma from the ground.

I'd like to see the pinpricks of light seen from the balcony that inspired a precocious little girl to become a future arse-kicking Admiral Abigail Hearns.

Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:29 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

An actual bonding. It is going to be interesting to see producers rise to the tricky challenge of capturing the full gamut of emotions associated with bonding.

Post by dscott8   » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 pm

dscott8
Commodore

cthia wrote:An actual bonding. It is going to be interesting to see producers rise to the tricky challenge of capturing the full gamut of emotions associated with bonding.

Stephanie and Lionheart's battle with the hexapuma would be good theater.
Post by Dauntless   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:14 am

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

a 10 year old girl, small for her age against what 20 Kilos of berserker hexapuma?

that would be epic.
Post by cthia   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:24 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Dauntless wrote:a 10 year old girl, small for her age against what 20 Kilos of berserker hexapuma?

that would be epic.

How well known is that incident in the Honorverse?

Return to Honorverse