Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Next Manticore Ascedent book

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Next Manticore Ascedent book
Post by richardinor   » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:55 am

richardinor
Commander

Tonight I was listening to the October 9th BEAN podcast with RFC, Timothy Zahn and Tom Pope. They said the next book in the Manticore Ascendant series will be titled A CALL TO VENGENCE. Timothy Zahn said they were 95,000 words into that book. I have no idea when it will be released.
Re: Next Manticore Ascedent book
Post by Vince   » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:22 am

Vince
Vice Admiral

richardinor wrote:Tonight I was listening to the October 9th BEAN podcast with RFC, Timothy Zahn and Tom Pope. They said the next book in the Manticore Ascendant series will be titled A CALL TO VENGENCE. Timothy Zahn said they were 95,000 words into that book. I have no idea when it will be released.

What kind of BEAN???

Either whatever you used to post with auto-mangled it, or else legumes now have a podcast.
-------------------------------------------------------------
History does not repeat itself so much as it echoes.
Post by Dauntless   » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:12 am

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

interesting. I wonder if they'll make an E-arc available by Christmas as they did for the first one.
Post by Eagleeye   » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:25 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

Dauntless wrote:interesting. I wonder if they'll make an E-arc available by Christmas as they did for the first one.

Don't hold your breath for that, please. After all, it doesn't even got to Baen, as far as I understand it. And as long as Tony (Weisskopf) doesn't have it on her desk ...

My 2cent say (without any supporting hints - so I could totally wrong here, and not for the first time ;)) that the e-arc will be published around easter 2016 as the earliest possible date - maybe even as late as US Independence Day.
Post by Michael Riddell   » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Michael Riddell
Captain (Junior Grade)

richardinor wrote:Tonight I was listening to the October 9th BEAN podcast with RFC, Timothy Zahn and Tom Pope. They said the next book in the Manticore Ascendant series will be titled A CALL TO VENGENCE. Timothy Zahn said they were 95,000 words into that book. I have no idea when it will be released.

Yay!

Look forward to it when it appears!

Mike. 8-)
---------------------
Gonnae no DAE that!

Why?

Just gonnae NO!
---------------------

Return to Honorverse