Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonathan_S, penny and 118 guests

I have to read all the everythings

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: I have to read all the everythings
Post by munroburton   » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:53 pm

munroburton
Admiral

darrell wrote:CoG, last paragraph of next to last chapter - 66:

Rather bad manners, that. I would consider those spoilers for someone who obviously hadn't read the series to completion yet.

Yes, I know the forums have a 6 month rule and CoG is long past that, but this is a thread in which someone's specifically asking in which order they should read the books, presumably to avoid spoilers.
Post by darrell   » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:07 pm

darrell
Rear Admiral

darrell wrote:
kzt wrote:Not outside of David Weber's PC, and possibly his editor and/or pre-readers, no. The last time anyone got a status update from RFC, he was working on the next Honorverse book, and it's scheduled for this fall.

drothgery wrote:I wrote that, not kzt.

sorry about the mistake on citatation, corrected it in edit.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Logic: an organized way to go wrong, with confidence.
Post by saber964   » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 pm

saber964
Admiral

munroburton wrote:
darrell wrote:CoG, last paragraph of next to last chapter - 66:

Rather bad manners, that. I would consider those spoilers for someone who obviously hadn't read the series to completion yet.

Yes, I know the forums have a 6 month rule and CoG is long past that, but this is a thread in which someone's specifically asking in which order they should read the books, presumably to avoid spoilers.

Its not really a spoiler. For all we know it could be the IAN 2nd fleet under Grand Admiral Rabistrainge come to call. Remember the Andies have a bone to pick with the MA too.

Return to Honorverse