Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], penny and 160 guests

More "King of the mountain" fun

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: More "King of the mountain" fun
Post by SharkHunter   » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:56 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

Hutch wrote:Tomas is a bit older and has had a more sedenary life lately (according to HoS, he is a Major General in the RMMC and Chief of Staff to the Commandant of the Corps).

If you want a younger, more 'active' San Martin to give Thandi a match, may I recommend Mateo Gutierrez, a San Martin emigree to Manticore who not only is younger and fitter, but is an Armsman, which will keep him on his toes, and who is close friends with another young woman who was trained by a Master of Martial Arts.

Hmmm....I wonder if Anton has had any sparring sessions with Thandi...or how Master Tye would do against some of these...large..persons...just for future thought.
TEll you what... if we decide Thandi wins this go round, we'll let Mateo train with Master Tye for a while, and at least see if someone can toss Thandi around for a while... ;-)
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all

Return to Honorverse