Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

Honor of the Queen leatherbound anywhere?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Honor of the Queen leatherbound anywhere?
Post by Lebrown87   » Sat May 30, 2015 11:58 am

Lebrown87
Ensign

Hello all,
I mainly lurk around and pant for snippets, but I am mightily struggling to find a leatherbound copy of honor of the Queen. I found all the others so far, bit this one eludes me. IF anyone has a spare copy or can point me to a bookstore or somewhere that has one, I would be eternally grateful.
Re: Honor of the Queen leatherbound anywhere?
Post by Duckk   » Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

IIRC, there are only 1000 made, so they're likely all taken.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by Cartref   » Sun May 31, 2015 11:17 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Good luck in your search.

My normal book store forgot to get the third book for me and the only place I have been able to find it is in Amazon and they want USD900 plus for it
Post by SWM   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

SWM
Fleet Admiral

Cartref wrote:Good luck in your search.

My normal book store forgot to get the third book for me and the only place I have been able to find it is in Amazon and they want USD900 plus for it

To be fair, it is not Amazon itself asking $900--it is an independent vendor who sells through Amazon. But those vendors are certainly taking full advantage of the limited editions.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by saber964   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:03 pm

saber964
Admiral

You guys are positively going to loath and hate me. I found a copy of HotQ limited edition in a yard sale for $3, it was still in the plastic. No it is not for sale, as I was missing it myself.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

Good on you. shipping is as much as the book for me, down here in the antipodes, as it dsoesnt get sold down under, so i was looking at over $100 for it at normal price, and at the current price of $800 US, its almost 1100 for me. :( . Oh well, I have my OBS, so at least I have that. I just wish I could get the cons here to invite DW down, so I could get a normal book signed here, without having to pay more than the books worth just for postage, and to see the man himself. :)

saber964 wrote:You guys are positively going to loath and hate me. I found a copy of HotQ limited edition in a yard sale for $3, it was still in the plastic. No it is not for sale, as I was missing it myself.
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to Honorverse