Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JacekC and 144 guests

Flag in Exile: 20th Anniversary Leather-Bound Signed Edition

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Flag in Exile: 20th Anniversary Leather-Bound Signed Edi
Post by Jeff Donohue   » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 am

Jeff Donohue
Ensign

With the latest 20th Anniversary Leather-Bound Signed book "Field of Dishonor" about to ship I was wondering how and when to put my pre-order in for the next book, Flag in Exile.

Any news on when these other following books are going up for printing/publishing as the first 3 were quite quick to come out?
Report this post • Reply with quote

So, getting back to the main topic, is there a date yet for the release? Just received my leatherbound copy of Field of Dishonor yesterday. I have to get them all in keatherbound. Ihave all the books in all formats available, including ebook and audible (if available). But this extra expense is my way of both honoring an author who has provided me with so much pleasure from his stories over the years, and making sure that he keeps being motivated to write more stories due to getting his royalty checks.
Last edited by Jeff Donohue on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by SWM   » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 pm

SWM
Fleet Admiral

Jeff Donohue wrote:
With the latest 20th Anniversary Leather-Bound Signed book "Field of Dishonor" about to ship I was wondering how and when to put my pre-order in for the next book, Flag in Exile.

Any news on when these other following books are going up for printing/publishing as the first 3 were quite quick to come out?
Report this post • Reply with quote

So, getting back to the main topic, is there a date yet for the release? Just received my leatherbound copy of Field of Dishonor yesterday. I have to get them all in keatherbound. Ihave all the books in all formats available, including ebook and audible (if available). But this extra expense is my way of both honoring an author who has provided me with so much pleasure from his stories over the years, and making sure that he keeps being motivated to write more dtories due to getting his royalty checks.

It is not listed yet on Baen's publication schedule, therefore we have no date for release yet. When Baen puts it on the publication schedule, we'll know the release date.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by Industrial Scribe   » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:31 am

Industrial Scribe
Ensign

Well my Leather bound Flag in Exile now sits on my shelf.

On to the next one, hopefully I won't miss the update.
Post by clancy688   » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:38 pm

clancy688
Captain of the List

Industrial Scribe wrote:Well my Leather bound Flag in Exile now sits on my shelf.

Seriously? I can not even spot an announcement for the leather bound edition of FiE, so would you please so nice and provide an image or something similar to support your claim? ;)
Post by Industrial Scribe   » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Industrial Scribe
Ensign

clancy688 wrote:
Industrial Scribe wrote:Well my Leather bound Flag in Exile now sits on my shelf.

Seriously? I can not even spot an announcement for the leather bound edition of FiE, so would you please so nice and provide an image or something similar to support your claim? ;)

I guess my wishes are bleeding through in my posting...

Typos.
Post by Garowan   » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Garowan
Midshipman

Yes, I too would like to get this ordered. I wonder if they will someday do a reprinting of these for those who accidentally missed one.

I somehow managed to miss "Honor Of The Queen" - Oh, a more grievous error has rarely been committed, to be sure. One for which the Universe no doubt will make me pay, in kind.

Looking forward to ordering the next one, Flag In Exile!!!

Also, glad to see Mr. Weber and the series receive its just due with the printing of this fine edition.

There really should be a TV Series:
I know everyone is into the Darkness, Death, and Debauchery of Game Of Thrones, and The Walking Dead now - everyone except me that is, or so it seems. However, in reflection... now there is plenty of darkness, drama, violence, insidious evil, and death in Honor Harrington's Saga, so... no reason it shouldn't soar amongst the rest.

Unless of course it's too intelligent. LOL ??? Yeah... perhaps...
Post by SWM   » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:44 pm

SWM
Fleet Admiral

Garowan wrote:Yes, I too would like to get this ordered. I wonder if they will someday do a reprinting of these for those who accidentally missed one.

The entire point of these is to be limited edition collector's items. They aren't supposed to be found in everyone's library. It doesn't make sense to do a reprinting of a collector's item.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by Industrial Scribe   » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Industrial Scribe
Ensign

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1476 ... ge_o01_s00

Looks like the U.K. Amazon orders are available now.

Get them while they're hot.
Post by dscott8   » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 pm

dscott8
Commodore

Duckk wrote:Given that I used the Banhammer, you won't be getting an answer from wastedfly.

Can't shake the mental image of Peter Gabriel as Duckk, singing "I wanna be.... your BANHAMMER!"
Post by Rnewman   » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:22 am

Rnewman
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Honor of the Queen seems to have had a much smaller print than the rest of the books. I too, have a hole in the shelf...

Return to Honorverse