Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: penny and 43 guests

Flag in Exile: 20th Anniversary Leather-Bound Signed Edition

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Flag in Exile: 20th Anniversary Leather-Bound Signed Edi
Post by Gun Boat Diplomacy   » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Gun Boat Diplomacy
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Rnewman wrote:Honor of the Queen seems to have had a much smaller print than the rest of the books. I too, have a hole in the shelf...

Yes, I seemed to have missed the announcement of Honor of the Queen and am missing that one from my collection. Its strange that I got the On Basilisk Station, SVW and FoD but missed HotQ....oh well :(
Post by Industrial Scribe   » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:08 am

Industrial Scribe
Ensign

Print runs are always higher for the first Book in most print runs but with these limited edition runs I'm really not sure what happens with numbers.

They are not numbered editions and the one print run is for all regions, not just the U.S. so keeping track of them and having overs for stock lose/damage will effect stuff.

When I collected comics in the 90's issue 2 of a book was always the hardest item to get hold of due to reduced print run.

I'm just lucky that amazon in the U.K. gets an allocation due, Feel quite sorry for people that have to deal with the rip off's in the 2nd hand market.
Post by JohnRoth   » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:25 am

JohnRoth
Admiral

Baen has just posted the next four months on their Publishing Schedule page. Flag in Exile - special limited edition is scheduled for July, so I presume the "order" button works.
Post by saber964   » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:51 pm

saber964
Admiral

JohnRoth wrote:Baen has just posted the next four months on their Publishing Schedule page. Flag in Exile - special limited edition is scheduled for July, so I presume the "order" button works.

Ordered mine from Amazon months ago.
Post by Jeff Donohue   » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:27 am

Jeff Donohue
Ensign

For anybody wondering, you can still pre-order it.
Post by laazarus   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:51 am

laazarus
Midshipman

Anyone in need of the leather/signed Fields of Dishonor with an extra of Flag in Exile?

I have an extra copy or two of FOD and will happily trade for Flag in Exile.

Also on the very off chance that someone with an extra Honor of the Queen needs Flag in Exile, please please please hit me up...

Thanks all!

Return to Honorverse