Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests

Honorverse - Dream Plots

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Honorverse - Dream Plots
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Unleash all of the dream plots lurking in your mind voice.

You all know one of mine. An event that places Michelle Henke temporarily on the throne, facing impeachment and making the hard calls.

I'd also like a skirmish, perhaps with the upcoming kerfuffle between Mesa and the GA, where all of the officers that once faced Honor across the field of battle, get to show that they've learned from her. Perhaps a scenario where communication is cut off and Honor realizes that although she cannot communicate with her forces that they'll know exactly what she wants them to do. In other words, they get to answer WWHD(What Would Honor Do) and know exactly that they've got it right.

What plots/subplots can you plot?

Come On. Get yo plot on!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Honorverse - Dream Plots
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:28 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

And, of course, this was my first plot.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6347&start=190

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Honorverse - Dream Plots
Post by Duckk   » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

I'm locking since this gets way too close to the fanfic rule. Sorry.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope

Return to Honorverse