Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: penny and 57 guests

Thandi vs. Honor

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Thandi vs. Honor
Post by SharkHunter   » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:Where will Nimitz be, while Honor is getting her ass kicked? If it's a friendly spar, Nimitz will be amused <Ooh, you're getting your ass kicked this time Honor. Funny!>
Oh yes, Nimitz would have a ball ribbing Honor.

<Are you making love to that mat? You seem to be spending an awful lot of time on your back.>
--aside, to Samantha--

<Last time I saw her fly that far we were on a hang glider...>
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by cthia   » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:25 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:
cthia wrote:Where will Nimitz be, while Honor is getting her ass kicked? If it's a friendly spar, Nimitz will be amused <Ooh, you're getting your ass kicked this time Honor. Funny!>

<Are you making love to that mat? You seem to be spending an awful lot of time on your back.>
--aside, to Samantha--

And you call me spitting soda funny? :lol:

And then, Samantha and Nimitz high five after that shared chuckle. High five, high twenty or whatever the hell cats do.

<Hey Honor, that's a hexapuma on two legs. Better use that pulser. Oops, never mind. Daddy'll need to replace that arm.>

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by SharkHunter   » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:--aside, to Samantha--

cthia wrote:And then, Samantha and Nimitz high five after that shared chuckle. High five, high twenty or whatever the hell cats do.

<Hey Honor, that's a hexapuma on two legs. Better use that pulser. Oops, never mind. Daddy'll need to replace that arm.>
Stunning reversal on the next point. Thandi goes for the same throw, and Honor gets's a nifty wristlock and our favorite SLN wildcat and goes into the wild blue for a low grav moment. Honor turns to Nimitz and signs...

<I call that the 80 second air borne, or... for short:

Thandi Air-Palane!>
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:

cthia wrote:And then, Samantha and Nimitz high five after that shared chuckle. High five, high twenty or whatever the hell cats do.

Stunning reversal on the next point. Thandi goes for the same throw, and Honor gets's a nifty wristlock and our favorite SLN wildcat and goes into the wild blue for a low grav moment. Honor turns to Nimitz and signs...

Thandi Air-Palane!>

:lol:

And the after battle ribbing from Sam and Stinker continues.

<You're not going to dip into my celery allowance to pay for all the extra quick heal are you?>

<She shouldn't, since you taught her the reflexes of a cat. She managed to land on her ass every single time. As if that's what she was shooting for.>

<Hey Honor, that Thandi's a real Scrags to bitches story isn't she?>

< :lol: >

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:

Thandi Air-Palane!>

Cthia wrote:And the after battle ribbing from Sam and Stinker continues.

<You're not going to dip into my celery allowance to pay for all the extra quick heal are you?>

<She shouldn't, since you taught her the reflexes of a cat. She managed to land on her ass every single time. As if that's what she was shooting for.>

<That last fall looked really painful. We were wondering why you were banging your head against the mat?>

"I was trying to tap out Stinker. She had me in a nasty armbar and the other was ripped off.">

"What is it Sam?"

<The People concludes that you should stick to flying ships instead of fighting Scrags on rags.>

<Honor thy superior bitches.>

<Extra strength quick heal this time?>

Post by SharkHunter   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 am

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:Stunning reversal on the next point. Thandi goes for the same throw, and Honor gets's a nifty wristlock and our favorite SLN wildcat and goes into the wild blue for a low grav moment. Honor turns to Nimitz and signs...

Thandi Air-Palane!>

cthia wrote::lol:

And the after battle ribbing from Sam and Stinker continues.

Actually I think Samantha's motherly / clan instincts would kick in and she'd point at Thandi and say:

<I think we need one of these for the family back home. In case the two legs ever have problems with their fire-sticks>
---------------------
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

<I told you and I told you, they don't call her the Great Kaja for nothing.>

<Krazy Ass Jack Ass.>

Oh please Nimitz, just make it stop!

Post by SharkHunter   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:<I told you and I told you, they don't call her the Great Kaja for nothing.>

<Krazy Ass Jack Ass.>

Actually there's a big problem here. After they sparred with each other, they'd both realize that they were moving exactly twice as fast as their very dangerous menfolk.

Which also means they'd realize said menfolk were half fast.
---------------------
Post by cthia   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:
cthia wrote:<I told you and I told you, they don't call her the Great Kaja for nothing.>

<Krazy Ass Jack Ass.>

Actually there's a big problem here. After they sparred with each other, they'd both realize that they were moving exactly twice as fast as their very dangerous menfolk.

Which also means they'd realize said menfolk were half fast.

Sam and Stinker just won't stop. They're still following behind Honor ribbing her and chuckling it up. After all, they tried to forewarn her.

<Hey Honor, just look at the bright side.>

"What bright side Sam?"

<Remember all of that Brotherhood ass you kicked at Protector's Palace? Well now you know how they felt.>

<Good one Sam. Actually, I don't ever recall her making this much of a tactical blunder. Usually she uses her screening elements. That's what her armsmen are for.>

<I guess she saw no need to throw away good screening elements too.>

< :lol: :lol: >

"That's enough you two."

< We kept saying the same thing to you the entire time you were practicing landing on your ass. But you didn't listen to us?>

<Well can you hear us now?>

<That bitch Thandi went fishing, and a stupid Salamander took the bait!>

< :lol: :lol: >

Post by SharkHunter   » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:45 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

Chapter 2, in which Honor writes home and says to her 'former Marine father' and says...

"Hey Dad, I got my butt kicked. This lady might be as fast as you are and she's SLN trained. My buddies bet that a full Sphinxian Harrington who was also a Marine could have...."

Only diff I can see is that now we'd have Allison on the sideline making wisecracks as well.
---------------------

Return to Honorverse